Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Humanoid - Where to Buy

Go down 
+25
raomina
rhea23
dacia
PrincessRosalie
Mish
SwedenGirl
nicoletagenoveva
mimas
wundertwins
skid
TokioHotelChick
harlequinn
Black Is Beautiful
LesPaulJosh
Tag
glendesign
Adriana
ThinAir
Wampykitty
veestone
gsi
FairyCelt
jennyluv
Quill
Schnee
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 am

Does anybody know when iTunes starts an album for pre-order?
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 am

jennyluv wrote:
Does anybody know when iTunes starts an album for pre-order?

You can sign up for an Alert on itunes - go to the artist page and click on "Alert Me" and it'll send an e-mail when anything new by that artist is listed. Nothing yet! cherry
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 am

Black Is Beautiful wrote:
Here's the link :

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002OBUBES?ie=UTF8&tag=tokihotedeut-21&link_code=as3&camp=2514&creative=9386&creativeASIN=B002OBUBES

And it is english version:
Spoiler:

I am just not sure what it says at the bottom cause it's in german.

This is the thing I'm confused about. Is this a listing for an English language release, Or the explanation of the German release, only given in the English language? Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 am

skid wrote:
Black Is Beautiful wrote:
Here's the link :

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002OBUBES?ie=UTF8&tag=tokihotedeut-21&link_code=as3&camp=2514&creative=9386&creativeASIN=B002OBUBES

And it is english version:
Spoiler:

I am just not sure what it says at the bottom cause it's in german.

This is the thing I'm confused about. Is this a listing for an English language release, Or the explanation of the German release, only given in the English language? Does that make sense?

That is the English Language Release in Germany. Purchasing this does not help the band in their endeavors in the USA.

Only purchases made to releases on Cherrytree Records help their USA charts and sales numbers.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess I didn't realize they would be releasing the English version in Germany. I will continue to wait (impatiently) for more info From Cherrytree before I pre-order anything. Caiti really wants to be able to buy a hard copy on release day, anything else will probably come from amazon.com

edit: or the mysterious retailer Martin was referring to earlier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 pm

I don't think anyone has to worry about release day getting here and still being confused. This is a major US release. What Amazon has will be everywhere, most likely. If certain retailers like Hot Topic get special exclusive content, we'll know beforehand. Cherrytree isn't going to forget to put out the info. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 pm

I came to my senses and pre-ordered the Deluxe edition on Amazon. It said my estimated shipping date would be October 13. I feel sense of relief now that I know that I have one copy of the album locked down. Very Happy

I figured that if there are other versions with bonus content that comes out, I'll forego coffee and eating out in order to finance the album purchases.
Back to top Go down
mimas
Schrei
mimas

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm contemplating doing the same thing. I might order one so I know I'm going to have it. I am also planning to buy the download version that morning and head out to buy a hard copy at either Best Buy or Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:04 pm

flower GUYS!DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM?!

Augusta wrote:
I was contacted by someone from Universal Music Romania. And i have some good news for romanian fans:

"Humanoid" will be released in Romania October 5th. In all versions! Very Happy

Stay tuned for new information!

sunny king queen flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 pm

WOW! Romania!
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm happy for you, nico Smile
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm

That's great, Nico! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mish
Schrei
Mish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 pm

That's amazing Nico!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Sweet! Sounds like Best Buy for album and Wal*Mart for Deluxe xD

Unless either of them will match prices...?
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Schrei
Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Oh yey!!!!

I Live very close to a best buy cyclops
Back to top Go down
PrincessRosalie
Devilish
PrincessRosalie

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:55 pm

So WILL stores have it on Oct 6? Or is it just pre-order? I think if Walmart will have it in stores, then I'll go buy it. ^_^

Sorry for the EXTREMELY naive questions, but I've never exactly bought an album before because I never had the money to do so and it'll be a million years before my parents by me something I want over $3. Don't kill me please. I love you

Last edited by PrincessRosalie on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xXPrincessRosalieXx
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Im pretty sure Best buy will have it in stores. I dunno about hot topic. And we are not sure yet of Walmart or whether it will be online only.
Back to top Go down
PrincessRosalie
Devilish
PrincessRosalie

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

dacia wrote:
Im pretty sure Best buy will have it in stores. I dunno about hot topic. And we are not sure yet of Walmart or whether it will be online only.

Okay, thank you! =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xXPrincessRosalieXx
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Your Welcome sunny
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:43 pm

My Wal-mart only matches prices if you have a LOCAL sales ad with the current date on it. :/

I think I'm going to order the Deluxe from Amazon, and then wait til we find out more about bonus tracks til I buy anything else.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Im still going to make a trip to bestbuy or hot topic on the 6th and then preorder whatever other versions I want/need. Thats the best plan I have. lol!

So I was browsing and amazon.de has all the albums in the mp3 section up there. Its not up in the amazon.com yet. Can people buy mp3 albums from amazon.de or amazon.ca? I know with Itunes you cannot buy from other countries.
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 am

Look, when you enter www.cdon.se and then click 'musik' (music) the Humanoid-album is on the front-page under "Soon-to-come-albums!" flower

Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 1huqlk
Back to top Go down
rhea23
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 am

we will have the album "special for Romania" (the album will first be released in german version then in english) and international version (combi pack - limited edition) and i think this is more than great for us! because the fans who don't have money will buy the special for romania version and who have enough money then they will buy the limited version.
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

A tweet from CherryTree

@T3chn0baby No fan pack in the USA, But yes German version (details end of this week). Pls support TH in the US by buying US pressings.
8:34 PM Sep 14th from web in reply to T3chn0baby

So details at end of this week on what the US will get as the German version. Yay!
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humanoid - Where to Buy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next