Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

New Front Page and HUMANOID news!

Go down 
+16
HiKatieB
proudthfan
Tag
veestone
Nika
Quill
TokioHotelChick
mercedes62
dacia
wundertwins
ladylovelace
LoveBill
Schnee
skid
jennyluv
Alpaca Mom
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpaca Mom
Devilish
Alpaca Mom

New Front Page and HUMANOID news! Empty
PostSubject: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 am

Is it just me and I have never noticed it before, or is there a new first page that looks very similar to the German official site with the robot arm and pic of Humanoid?

www.tokiohotel.com/us
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am

Are you talking Tokiohotel.com homepage? Sorry you changed it!!! LOL!!

Yes it is new!! My hubby noticed it this morning!!

Last edited by jennyluv on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am

Alpaca Mom wrote:
Is it just me and I have never noticed it before, or is there a new first page that looks very similar to the German official site with the robot arm and pic of Humanoid?

www.tokiohotelamerica.com

No, I just saw it, too! Finally the English tracklist is official! Yay!
edit: Tokiohotel.com
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 am

I changed the thread title so that discussion of tracklistings, etc., can go here.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
LoveBill
Devilish
LoveBill

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 am

In the US site the songs that are included in the humanoid album are different than in the german site.

To me, any of the 4 songs that they included in the deluxe version as extra songs of the album is better than the song "Love & Death.

I'm going to buy the deluxe version of the album, but still it would have been better if any of those songs were included there as main songs and not as extra. Love & death should have been an extra song.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:42 am

Would you care to bring the tracklists here to share with others?
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 am

[quote="LoveBill"]In the US site the songs that are included in the humanoid album are different than in the german site.

Which songs are different? At first glance, they look the same to me.

This really makes me wonder what is up with Martin's "bonus songs" comment? Question Maybe he was only referring to itunes. Question
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 am

Again, I am going to ask.

Is anyone going to bring the track listings here so that this conversation makes sense to the whole class?
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 am

Schnee wrote:
Again, I am going to ask.

Is anyone going to bring the track listings here so that this conversation makes sense to the whole class?

I'm trying.
Back to top Go down
ladylovelace
Schrei
ladylovelace

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:49 am

New Front Page and HUMANOID news! Humanoidtracks
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 am

Track lists are different on the US side:

Standard
1. Noise
2. Darkside of the Sun
3. Automatic
4. World Behind My Wall
5. Humanoid
6. Forever Now
7. Pain of Love
8. Dogs Unleashed
9. Human Connect to Human
10. Hey You
11. Love & Death
12. Zoom Into Me

Deluxe
Disc 1
1. Noise
2. Darkside of the Sun
3. Automatic
4. World Behind My Wall
5. Humanoid
6. Forever Now
7. Pain of Love
8. Dogs Unleashed
9. Human Connect to Human
10. Hey You
11. Love & Death
12. Zoom Into Me

Disc 2
1. Phantomrider
2. That Day
3. Alien
4. Screamin’

FYI, Deluxe version DOES NOT have any bonus features.
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am

nvm
Back to top Go down
LoveBill
Devilish
LoveBill

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am

US site:

Humanoid Album

1- Noise
2- Darkside of the sun
3- Automatic
4- World behind my wall
5- Humanoid
6- Forever now
7- Pain of Love
8- Dogs unleashed
9- Human connect to human
10- Hey You
11- Love & Death
12- Zoom into me

============================

German Site:

Humanoid Album:

1- Noise
2- Darkside of the sun
3- Automatic
4- World behind my wall
5- Humanoid
6- Forever now
7- Pain of Love
8- Dogs unleashed
9- Human connect to human
10- Alien
11- Phantomrider
12- Zoom into me

i'll bring the list order of the deluxe version in a moment i see people already posted it here lol!
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 am

Nevermind! Thanks for posting them next to each other. Flipping back and forth obviously wasn't working for me.

Why would the track listing be different. Is there an English language release for Germany that is different than the US English release?
Back to top Go down
Alpaca Mom
Devilish
Alpaca Mom

PostSubject: Fan Pack?   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

What about the 'Fan Pack' that Canada can order? Are they going to offer the TH flag to the US fans, or is that only for some of the other countries?
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:13 am

Alpaca Mom wrote:
What about the 'Fan Pack' that Canada can order? Are they going to offer the TH flag to the US fans, or is that only for some of the other countries?

Doesn't seem to be any mention of the Fan pack on the homepage.

Last edited by skid on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 am

Right now, the US versions seem to just have the music. No bonus stuff or fan pack.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am

Alpaca Mom wrote:

The USA is not currently scheduled to get the Fan Pack.

And while I do not have Martin's quote in front of me, it was more like "It ain't happenin'" than "We are working on it"

Last edited by Schnee on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:17 am

I didn't think the US was getting the Fanpack. I only heard about the German version(not the fan pack) being available to us.

Schnee beat me!!
Back to top Go down
Alpaca Mom
Devilish
Alpaca Mom

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:26 am

Schnee wrote:
Alpaca Mom wrote:

And while I do not have Martin's quote in front of me, it was more like "It ain't happenin'" than "We are working on it"

Well, something needs to be done about that! If they don't want to put out a fan pack in the U.S., maybe they can just list the flag for sale. My kids are bugging the daylights out of me! I DO NOT want to have to start a TH quilt!
Back to top Go down
skid
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 am

Schnee wrote:
Alpaca Mom wrote:

You are right. I was thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm

I could see adding an extra song or something but the fact that the english/german deluxe versions both dont have the same extras :ponder: Also Im surprised there is not any bestbuy/hot topic versions. Perhaps they dotn have the site done yet. I mean why would they only add the four songs only on one deluxe.
Back to top Go down
mercedes62
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 pm

It definitely seems like they should have the DVD with the US deluxe version if the price difference is the same as in Germany. I totally thought they were going to.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 pm

I think its safe for me to buy the deluxe verison. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Wal*Mart also has both the Normal English Album and, from what it looks like, the "Deluxe" English Album listed on their site. At least I'm assuming these are the English albums because... well, it's Wal*Mart x.o Hopefully they'll have the album art on it soon.

Spoiler:

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=tokio+hotel+humanoid

Both of which are cheaper than Amazon has them listed for. :silly:

But I don't know if this mean's they'll have them in stores or not yet, but they should still be cheaper even if you order them from there online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Front Page and HUMANOID news!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next