Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"

Go down 
+5
xander
darkndevilish
sarah00000
SwedenGirl
nicoletagenoveva
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Empty
PostSubject: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:34 pm

credit Mellow/thus

EEELIINA wrote:
De Bravo #40
By: .+:HotCherry:+. @ German FC.
DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" DeBravoNr40199n4DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" DeBravoNr402p3nyDE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" DeBravoNr4037odgDE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" DeBravoNr40496eb

Wir wollen nach HOLLYWOOD!
Tokio Hotel geben richtig Vollgas. Kaum sind die neuen Songs da, haben Bill und Tom schon wieder große Pläne!

Was für ein Riesenschock für alle Tokio-Hotel-Fans: Endlich fieert die Superband ihr Comeback in Deutschland - Da wollen
die Jungs ihre Heimat verlassen! Krass! Am 3.Oktober rocken Frontman Bill [20], Gitarrist Tom [20], Sclagzeuger Gustav [21]
und Bassist Georg [22] erstmal in der TV-Show "Wetten, dass..?" [20.15 Uhr im ZDF]. Doch nach ihrem großen Auftritt
könnten sich Bill und Tom schon bald wieder rar machen. Ihr Traum: Die Wahlheimat Hamburg hinter sich lassen und nach
Kalifornien ziehen! Sänger Bill verrät im BRAVO-Interview: 'Wir wollen nach Hollywood!' Da kennen die Jungs sich ja bestens
aus. Immerhin haben sie in Los Angeles die neue Platte 'Humanoid' [erscheint am 2.Oktober] aufgenommen! Jetzt wollen
sie da auch wohnen! Bill: 'Wir fühlen uns einfach wohl in Los Angeles. Diese Stadt hat so viel Energie, die ich aufsaugen will.
Ich fände es super, wenn wir in Hollywood eine Wohnung hätten.' Vor alem die Partysund die Näne zu den anderen Stars
haben es den Zwillingen angetan: 'Wir haben zum Beispiel Jay-Z kennengelernt. Das war total cool! Obwohl er so ein
Mega-Star ist, war er einfach lustig und entspannt.' Auch die Bekanntschaft von Supergirl Miley Cyrus [16] durften
die vier bereits machen. Befreundet sind sie mit dem 'Wirbelwind' Miley zwar noch nicht. 'Aber wir laufen uns in Los Angeles
ständig über den Weg', erzählt Tom. Genau das lieben die Zwillinge an Los Angeles: Hier fallen sie nicht sofort auf, ganz anders
als in Hamburg oder gar ihrer Heimatstadt Magdeburg. Dort werden sie überall erkannt, auf Schritt und Tritt verfolgt und
belagert. In Hollywood können sie sich dagegen frei bewegen - denn hier sind es die anderen Stars, die im Rampenlicht
stehen. Inklusive Paparazzi-Alarm, Fan-Hype, Groupies: Sogar Tom hat genug von One-Night-Stands und oberflächlichen
Flirts. Der Herzensbrecher sehnt sich zum ersten Mal in seinem Leben nach einer echten Beziehung: 'Ich denke jetzt ganz
anders über die Liebe. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ich mich mal richtig verknallen würde!' Liebe, Partys, Promis - drei
gute Gründe für einen Umzug. Doch die deutschen Fans müssen jetzt nicht nervös werden. Bill stellt klar: 'Deutschland ist
und bleibt unser Zuhause. Wir werden auch in Zukunft viel Wert darauf legen, möglichst oft in der Heimat zu sein.' Wenigstens
ein kleiner Hoffnungsschimmer für die Fans ...

Star-Duell

Sprouse vs. Kaulitz

SPROUSE

Look. Die eineiigen Twins Dylan und Cole [17] sehen sich zum verwechseln ähnlich: Surfer-Frisur plus Street-Style.
Erfolg. Im Alter von sechs Monaten krabbelten sie zum ersten Mal vor der Kamera mit der TV-Serie 'Hotel Zack & Cody'
wurden sie später zu Superstars.
Kreischfaktor. Wird immer größer! Aus den süßen Rackern sind richtig hotte Boys geworden!

KAULITZ

Look. Diese eineiigen Zwillinge [20] sind leichter zu unterscheiden: Bill liebt spektakuläre Outfits und Frisuren,
Tom trägt lässigen HipHop-Style
Erfolg. Seit 2005 sind sie mit über 5 Millionen verkaufte Platten ganz groß in Europa. Inzwischen eroberten sie sogar die USA!
Kreischfaktor. Bisher immer mega. Ob's auch nach dem Comeback so bleibt?!

Sieg für die Sprouse Twins - sie sind schon ihr ganzes Leben lang Stars!

Translation by: P.2K and Mellow

We want to go to Hollywood!
Tokio Hotel are really going fast. The new songs aren’t here yet, but Bill and Tom already have big plans!

What a big shock for all TH-fans: Finally the boys celebrate their comeback in Germany, but they already want to leave their hometown! Crazy!
At the 3rd of October Front man Bill [20], Guitarist Tom [20], Drummer Gustav [21] and Bassist Georg [22] the boys will rock the stage at the TV-Show “Wetten Dass..?”.
But, after their big performance, Bill and Tom want to fulfil their dream: Leave Hamburg and move to California.
Singer Bill explains in Bravo-interview “we want to go to Hollywood.”

The boys recorded their new album “humanoid” in LA, but they also want to live there.
Bill: We feel great in LA. This city has amazing energy that I want to absorbe.
I would love to have a home in Hollywood. Also the parties and being close to the celebrities have influences in this: “for example , we met Jay-z. Wven though he is a huge star, he was very nice and relaxed.
They have also seen the famousness of miley but they aren’t friends with her.
„But we always meet her somewhere when we are in Los Angeles“ says Tom. That’s exactly the thing that the twins love about LA : They are not known as well as in Hamburg, or Magdeburg. Everyone knows them there and there’s always someone following them. They can be more free in Hollywood – because the other stars are more popular. Inclusive Paparazzi, Fan-Hype, Groupies : Tom has enough One-Night-Stands and flirts. The heartbreaker wants for the first time in his life a normal relationship : „I think really differently about love now. I’d be really glad if I would fall in love.“ Love, Party and Celebrities – Three good reasons for moving to LA. But the German Fans don’t have to be nervous now. Bill explains : „Germany is and always will be our home. In the future, we’ll still be trying to be in our homeland as often as possible.“ Well, at least a little hope for the fans ..

Star-Duell

Sprouse vs. Kaulitz

SPROUSE

Looks: The identical Twins Dylan and Cole [17] you can’t really hold them out from each other.: Surfer- hair style and street style.
Succes: at the age of 6 months they were in front of the camera’s for the first time, with the TV-show “Hotel Zack & Cody” they became superstars.
Screamings: They grow all the time. The cute boys turned into real hotties.

KAULITZ

Looks: With these identical twins [20] it’s easier to hold them apart from eachother: Bill loves spectacular outfits and hair styles, Tom dresses in Hip-Hop style.
Succes: from 2005 on, they are really big in Europe with selling more than 5 million CD’s.
Meanwhile they concur The USA.
Screamings: Till now always MEGA. But will it stay like that after the comeback?

Look. Diese eineiigen Zwillinge [20] sind leichter zu unterscheiden: Bill liebt spektakuläre Outfits und Frisuren,
Tom trägt lässigen HipHop-Style
Erfolg. Seit 2005 sind sie mit über 5 Millionen verkaufte Platten ganz groß in Europa. Inzwischen eroberten sie sogar die USA!
Kreischfaktor. Bisher immer mega. Ob's auch nach dem Comeback so bleibt?!

The Sprouse twins win- they are already stars for their whole life.
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Sophiie Kaulitz wrote:
DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Sanstitre1ti.thDE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Sanstitre2xs.th
DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Sanstitre3lj.thDE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Sanstitre4.thDE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Sanstitre5db.th
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
sarah00000
Schrei
sarah00000

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:59 pm

yes, very. Hollywood, hm? if they're doing that, they should get an apartment in NYC. it's fun! and a 30 minute drive Smile
Back to top Go down
darkndevilish
Schrei
darkndevilish

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 pm

I... guess I should be thrilled about this revelation, as an LA area resident.

But see, the backlash has begun already - you know you've pissed off your homebase when they pick the Sprouse twins over you. OMGFUG.
Back to top Go down
xander
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm

sounds like they just strung a bunch of unrelated quotes from various places together to concoct their own spin. neat. not.
Back to top Go down
Black Is Beautiful
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 am

Good for them..but I think if they did live in LA and manage to sell in the US then it's also going to be a problem. Being surrounded by celebrities will also influence them and setting them apart from middle class people. IMO, it'll only spoil a person if always surrounded by luxury, parties & celebrities. Even now, TH's music is beginning to not relate with the public (normal everyday working class people) but on the whole it is still ok. I believe if they continue to change (which they apparently will) then slowly more and more fans can't relate to their music anymore. I think that is why almost no bands/artists successful for very long.
Back to top Go down
Vorbei
Schrei
Vorbei

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:28 am

Black Is Beautiful wrote:
Even now, TH's music is beginning to not relate with the public (normal everyday working class people) but on the whole it is still ok. I believe if they continue to change (which they apparently will) then slowly more and more fans can't relate to their music anymore.

I don't want to leave this at just WTF but can you please elaborate on this part of your post. As for the bolded part, how did you come to that conclusion if you haven't even heard the album in it's entirety yet?
Back to top Go down
Black Is Beautiful
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:44 am

Well I heard the snippets...and there's automatic and humanoid in full. Of course I still like their new stuff. I still think it's OK. But it's not the same and for me it's not really a 100% positive change. New TH sound is more generic and much more commercial(I have nothing against commercial) compared to before. It's like after the excitement, I suddenly feel a little bored listening to it. Many of their songs even from the short clips I can instantly tell where I heard the music from (which again to me is not too good). The only positive thing left is that they still willing to do their songs in German. Although I've only been a fan for like 10 months but I can see the huge difference. In their first album, I can feel their songs better...I don't know why but it's much more easier to relate. It's like their determination to tell their story through music is very clear but now...it seems drowned in the extra sound effects which isn't even very original. Many, many artists today use very similar sounds effects like what they did. I think if they want to add all those then they got to come up with something unique/different. For now, I believe they will still be fine but I'm not too sure how much longer they can last in this industry. This is just my opinion, it's not necessarily right/the truth.
Back to top Go down
Vorbei
Schrei
Vorbei

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 am

Oh, you extended your impressions to include the public, got it. I definitely don't feel that way.
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:59 am

@ black is beautiful, what is it about the new album that make you think it won't be relateble for normal people? I'm curious since in my opinion neother if Zimmer 483 or Schrei or the band for that matter have ever targeted the "working class". They aren't Bruce Springsteen.
Back to top Go down
Black Is Beautiful
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:06 am

Sorry...I meant normal people with everyday frustrations. May whatever age that be. And I never said that's their target audience. I just said their previous music is just easier to relate. Social issues, teen angst, moods and frustrations. The lyrics are better. This new album (I know I haven't listen to the full album) the lyrics sound more 'american' especially in a few songs. Some are OK but others ....

**Again this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 am

I always find it odd when it's implied that Schrei was more genuine to them as artists, when they have been progressively more in charge of the songs and even now co-producing.
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

I'm not gonna judge a whole album after hearing two songs and 30 second snippets of the rest. I don't think it has anything to do with USA, money or fame. You just won't write the same lyrics when you are 20 as you do when you are 13. If you do then there's a chance there's something wrong with you since you don't mature emotionally. Some of their earlier songs are definitely seen through the eyes of a child or a teenager. I don't expect, nor would I want to, have the same kind of stuff on a third album. I like to grow with a band. Most of my favouriet bands I have been fans of for one or two decades. Many of the snippest I have heard from Humanoid certainly seem to carry a lot of emotional meaning compared to some of their older stuff, you can hear there is an emotional maturity in them, slight less naive, less innocent as life gives you more experience and rears its ugly head (isolation, illness, stalkers and other things that probably affected Bill's mind when writing lyrics.)
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am

harlequinn wrote:
I always find it odd when it's implied that Schrei was more genuine to them as artists, when they have been progressively more in charge of the songs and even now co-producing.

Exactly. They were less involved with that album, than with ther newer stuff. the twisn have accoridng to reporst been involved in every step of the creative and song writing process of teh new album, and even co-produced it.- On Shrei there were several sonsg the band wasn't even involved in creating. So I am with you, thinking it is a bit funny when people think Shrei is more personal and closer to Bill than Humanoid, an album he actually co-produced and co-wrote what seems to be every song on.
Back to top Go down
Black Is Beautiful
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:37 am

of course I am still excited for the new album too...only one more week to go. And I don't want them to sing songs that they did few years back either. Just that I was hoping something different but better. For me, the best from them so far is schrei. There was just something about it that made me a fan in the first place. Durch Den Monsun is by far one of their best to me. Cause I listen to zimmer 483 songs first and I thought I like it and when I heard the songs from schrei album I became a fan. I don't usually like teenage boys voice but I thought Bill and gang did very well for 15-16 year olds. Was very impressed!
*As for the co-producing part...no comment. Good for the twins to be able to do that yet I prefer their old material even though they probably just contribute ideas/lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Vorbei
Schrei
Vorbei

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:39 am

harlequinn wrote:

*Imaginary Like Button*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood"   DE Bravo # 40 "We want to go to Hollywood" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1