Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!

Go down 
+4
gsi
OBLUDA
harlequinn
nicoletagenoveva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! Empty
PostSubject: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 am

credit bebe8888/thus

bibi posted the original german text from the new DE Mädcen #20 from German OFC. Maybe there will be some mistakes sorry.. And I hope scans coming soon...

"I want a GIRLFRIEND!"

We haven't heard about them for a long time, but now Bill and Tom from Tokio Hotel open up to Mädchen...
We talked with them about everythinkg, that's important to them: their dogs, the real home, finding of the big love and their music...

Nearly one year, Tokio Hotel wasn't with us. What happened? The superstars were in the USA and worked diligently on their third album, "Humanoid", which realase on 2th October. During the interview, the guys were really cool, they spoke a lot, mainly at the same time. They related us what they experienced/how they live(?), and what they did.

TRAVEL, REAL HOME & ANIMAL LOVE
TOM:
Due to the album, we were in Miami and L.A. but also mostly we were in Germany. We love to be at home, sleep in our beds, and play a lot with our dogs. We saved four of them from a shelter.
BILL: To leave Germany - I couldn't. Here, we grew up, here are our roots. Being on abroad, always a strange feeling. But of course, we love to go on holiday there [to abroad]. For example, we have already been in the Maldives four times.

STALKERS AND WORST FEARS
TOM:
The last year has shaped us. We wanted to retire from the public after two years, but it didn't work due to the stalker story (Editor's Note: Four girls followed the band for half a year, until the situation escalated.)
BILL: These incidents show how many sick people are, who needs help. Actually, we haven't got privacy/private life.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR SINGLE, "AUTOMATISCH" (REALASE: 18.09.)
BILL:
You make automatically many things in everyday. In love relationships, this kind of routing could be fatal, due to the loss of spontaneity. Yes, it affects us, because we both are singles for a long while.

FLIRT AND DEEPEST DESIRES
Both: Oh yes, both of us really like flirts. (laugh)
BILL: For me, eyes are really, really important. When I fall in love with a girl, firtly I love her eyes. (this sentence not perfect) You able to look into her soul deeply, and you have the feeling, you would have known each other for a very long time.
TOM: I have alreay met many amazing girls, but a certain girltyp? No. Blonde or brown, I can't decide.
BILL: I haven't got a stable relationship since years. I know it sounds sad, but the this is the biggest thing that I want. I want a girlfriend, who follows on the road with me.

MONEY AND THE BIG LOVE
BILL:
Money is important, but not means all. For the love of my life, I would forego about money and clothes. No problem - I don't need too much.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:05 am

Enough already. This media obsession with Bill pining for a girlfriend is making me want to puke. Does every article have to revolve around their love lives? Still? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OBLUDA
Devilish
OBLUDA

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:19 am

LOLOL I dunno its like 2009 = BILL needs a GF and QUICK!!! lol srsly.. ahaha this kind of interviews make me lol like crazy I dont know why afro
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 am

As long as Bill continues to give soundbites about true love and being lonely, it will continue to be a headline. If they didn't want to answer it, they could just say they'd rather not talk about that aspect of their lives. It is annoying to some extent, but they are fueling this themselves by continually answering the question in such detail.
Back to top Go down
Fifi
Devilish
Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:24 am

Bill says he had'nt got a "stable relationship" in a while but he never said "NO relationships" at all. I think they have girlfriends or at least dates but they won't talk about it unless it's stable in order not to upset their fans (not that I would mind...)

Anywayn, with or without girlfriends I hope they're happy at least.
Back to top Go down
http://fotos-th.skyrock.com
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 am

gsi wrote:
As long as Bill continues to give soundbites about true love and being lonely, it will continue to be a headline. If they didn't want to answer it, they could just say they'd rather not talk about that aspect of their lives. It is annoying to some extent, but they are fueling this themselves by continually answering the question in such detail.

Exactly.
Bill, no more.Please, no more
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 am

Maybe he thinks a girlfriend will magically fall out of the sky if he talks about it enough. Laughing Otherwise, I'm not sure exactly where he thinks he'll find one if he's unwilling to trust anyone or even talk to girls. 🤷
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 am

WORD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 am

gsi wrote:

He's not even really talking about his private life. It's a no-win situation, knowing that a chunk of the fanbase is obsessed about their love lives and not saying anything at all would cause even more frenzy. I'm just tired of that topic and unserious teenybopper interviews.
Back to top Go down
shimmy
Devilish
shimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 pm

gsi wrote:

I agree. He could just refuse to answer silent the question and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 pm

moved original article to tha
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!   Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sep.2009-DE Mädchen # 20 - "I want a GIRLFRIEND"!
Page 1 of 1