Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

New Front Page and HUMANOID news!

Go down 
+16
HiKatieB
proudthfan
Tag
veestone
Nika
Quill
TokioHotelChick
mercedes62
dacia
wundertwins
ladylovelace
LoveBill
Schnee
skid
jennyluv
Alpaca Mom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:20 pm

i'm still unsure about how i'm going to buy it :/ i'm completely confused confused :/ the thing on the front of the site looks really cool though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Will it be sold in walmart stores?
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

TokioHotelChick wrote:

Well. I'm patient and cautious enough to wait and see if that's the case. I'm pretty sure the normal album will be in Walmart stores (hopefully on it's launch date ((That would be nice))). I'm not as certain on the deluxe album, but like I said... I'd wait and see if that would be the case-- If you'd rather buy it at the store instead of ordering online.

That or I can sign up on Wal*Mart and submit that as a question...
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

It says Also in Many Stores and online. Walmart does a Site to Store shipping. When you do that you don't have to pay shipping but there is still taxes! Makes it cheaper like Quill said.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Quill wrote:
TokioHotelChick wrote:

Well. I'm patient and cautious enough to wait and see if that's the case. I'm pretty sure the normal album will be in Walmart stores (hopefully on it's launch date ((That would be nice))). I'm not as certain on the deluxe album, but like I said... I'd wait and see if that would be the case-- If you'd rather buy it at the store instead of ordering online.

That or I can sign up on Wal*Mart and submit that as a question...
You should.Because it would be easier for me to buy it there because i have a store in my city.
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

I almost died when I thought someone said we wouldn't be getting Alien on either version in the US. That would have been terrible. D:
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm

veestone wrote:
I almost died when I thought someone said we wouldn't be getting Alien on either version in the US. That would have been terrible. D:
I KNOW!
But I saw it on the Deluxe one... I'm still sad it's not on the regular one though. :woe: But whatever-- at least we'll still be able to get it.
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:59 pm

It freaked me out. D:

I'm so stoked for this album du guys! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tag
Schrei
Tag

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 pm

I am still a tad confused. My brain must have lost a few things trying to remember things from THA. scratch

I'm not really counting on a fan pack, but as long as the US is still getting some, any, version of the German album, I'm absolutely fine. Don't matter if it is physical, or on itunes, I just wanna be able to let my money filter through the US label and into Georg's Hair Straighter fund. bounce
Back to top Go down
proudthfan
Devilish
proudthfan

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 am

I saw it yesterday: I really like it I love you
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am

Tag wrote:
I am still a tad confused. My brain must have lost a few things trying to remember things from THA. scratch

I'm not really counting on a fan pack, but as long as the US is still getting some, any, version of the German album, I'm absolutely fine. Don't matter if it is physical, or on itunes, I just wanna be able to let my money filter through the US label and into Georg's Hair Straighter fund. bounce

The USA is 99% certainly getting a German version. Martin announced it in chat that there would be one, working specifically with an unnamed retailer, and then he asked that we be cautious and not count our chickens before they are hatched.

Which to me means, they are still putting ink down about who/how/when etc., but are definitely working on it.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:17 am

That would mean digging a deeper hole in my wallet. affraid
Back to top Go down
HiKatieB
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Never mind. Wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
sweetascAndie
Devilish
sweetascAndie

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm

where is everyone getting all of the new bill pics?? like LoveBill's avatar, which i LOVE btw Smile
ive been a little lost lately haha Razz

EDIT: yay i found them! they were form the nokia concert Smile

and sorry for the offtopicness...
Back to top Go down
PrincessRosalie
Devilish
PrincessRosalie

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

veestone wrote:

Oh my, that would. D=
Alien is their first snippet we heard--and the new preview is AMAZING. o_o

*spazzes about Humanoid--"I'M HUMANOID! WOAH-WOAHH!"*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xXPrincessRosalieXx
Black Is Beautiful
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 am

If I'm not wrong...there's a saying about confusing the customers so that there will buy all...very bad indeed but it sure looks like what TH is doing O_o
Back to top Go down
annagrace
Schrei
annagrace

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Black Is Beautiful wrote:
If I'm not wrong...there's a saying about confusing the customers so that there will buy all...very bad indeed but it sure looks like what TH is doing O_o

As long as the guys get their share-that's cool with me-they have given SO much to us fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Front Page and HUMANOID news!   New Front Page and HUMANOID news! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Front Page and HUMANOID news!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2