Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Random offtopic-chat

Go down 
+66
Fifi
shannonlovesth
ThinAir
Szilvie
bowiesarea
LebLiebeRock
TaTa
Destati_hxn
missthe1stdate
mrstomk
jennyluv
sweetiejay
Elphba
xonedarkflamex
ichbinsara
TokioHotelChick
faysfate
SocialGhost666
neelyo
hypertune
sarah00000
ItsNinaYo!x33
Quill
HiKatieB
myheart
TeamTK4eva
Oceana
AlixDisney
TH19FUR89IMMER
LesPaulJosh
Rosemary
sambam
ya soshla s uma
Vorbei
blackrtea
dacia
anotherbillykfan
chibizepha
DarkTokioNekoyasha
BillKaulitzLuvr08
snowxbo
LoveForTH
Tag
gabby7
halucy
elise
preet
fliegehoch
ladylovelace
Karencita345
IchLiebex3
MCR150
FairyCelt
DjxDelirious
volleyballbum
papercut01
sweetascAndie
TokioHotelMusicLove
dkandidc
nychrissie
Nika
WhitePants
tokiohotelxbill
Schnee
carlz
SwedenGirl
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:05 am

@TeamTK4ever, what is crew?

shannonlovesth wrote:
Hey just wanted to let everyone know I want be at a computer till Sunday, just my blackberry that has twitter. I will be in Wildwood for the Firemans Convention. Also sorry that I have not been on much at all. I have been very busy with School and Marching Band. Competions start next weekend so lots of practice after school and stuff then I have to do homework.

Awww Marching Band Competitions are sooooo fun <3 <3 <3
Good luck and have fun!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fifi
Devilish
Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 am

I was up quite early too cause a new H&M is opening in my city. The ONLY H&M in the region so I had to go and check it and I bought quite a lot of things again...my banker will not be pleased at me.
Back to top Go down
http://fotos-th.skyrock.com
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 am

Oh cool H&M is so fun!
Back to top Go down
TeamTK4eva
Schrei
TeamTK4eva

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

Elphba wrote:
@TeamTK4ever, what is crew?

crew (or rowing) is the sport with those really long, thin boats, and usually about 8 rowers with long oars, and one person sitting in the back steering the whole thing - it looks like this!

Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 2cx95w8
(I'm the second rower from the left)

-it's a really fun sport, but it's a lot of hard work, and we often have practice like insanely early in the morning
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 am

^ Oh cool! That must be great exercise!!!

Ugh I didn't do my Business German homework for the first time this semester. I feel like I am starting my downward spiral of doom now for this semester Crying or Very sad must-do-well *sigh*
Back to top Go down
ladylovelace
Schrei
ladylovelace

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Ugh. My art history book hasn't come in yet, and I need it for homework that's due tomorrow. :nervous: But I just emailed a friend to see if I can borrow hers.....

And I've gotta get off to French class soon.

THTV day!!! Woot!!!!
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:03 pm

I can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiKatieB
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 pm

ladylovelace wrote:
Ugh. My art history book hasn't come in yet, and I need it for homework that's due tomorrow. :nervous: But I just emailed a friend to see if I can borrow hers.....

And I've gotta get off to French class soon.

THTV day!!! Woot!!!!

Oh my gosh! I completely forgot it's THTV day! :happyrun: It's Midnight Monsoon day too! What a wonderful day. I love happy surprises like that.

Tomorrow I start my field experience.... I'm kind of nervous. I have to go teach 5th graders about reading and meet my mentor teacher for the rest of the semester.
Back to top Go down
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Schrei
DarkTokioNekoyasha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm

TH TV DAY?! *is in humanoid makeup already* Mm! Yay!! I've been waiting to see the guys dance again!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrkstreeteam.webs.com
TaTa
Schrei
TaTa

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Why people has to be so complicated??? Why?
Mad
it drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Reopened for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
fliegehoch
Schrei
fliegehoch

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:22 pm

I met my first german person today!! :happyrun:
I didnt ask her if she like TH, but I did ask her if she knew them. She smiled and nodded.
I tested my limited german skills on her too, and she said I did good Very Happy
I kinda beat her to it when people asked how to say 'I love you' 'I have you' and a cuss word in german.
But she's so nice. Hopefully I'll get to talk to her more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Schrei
DarkTokioNekoyasha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 am

^^^^^ I'm nervous because i promised everyone i would do this next week and i've never done anything like this in my life!!!!! affraid I'm afraid i'm gonna go pale and just squeak! (err..meow.)I'm panicing!!
Back to top Go down
TeamTK4eva
Schrei
TeamTK4eva

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am

eeeep! first time with a Bill avatar
*feels bad for betraying Tom*...... *decides it doesn't count since this is the temp forum*

but this picture of Bill with his new mohawk is just so stunning! I couldn't help it!
Back to top Go down
Schreifurimmer
Schrei
Schreifurimmer

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

is that a real pic?!?!? ITS FUNKY afro
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:20 pm

It's a manip someone made when they got wind of the stalker news about Bill's new hairstyle.
Back to top Go down
Schreifurimmer
Schrei
Schreifurimmer

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm

i had a feeling it was a manip lol
its looks really good lol!
Back to top Go down
BillKaulitzLuvr08
Devilish
BillKaulitzLuvr08

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw that manip was "That can't be Bill, that's not what his ears look like!"? silent
Back to top Go down
Schreifurimmer
Schrei
Schreifurimmer

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

BillKaulitzLuvr08 wrote:
Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw that manip was "That can't be Bill, that's not what his ears look like!"? silent
not completely lol

at least you noticed about his ears lol
i was so stuck on the image of the hair that i totally skipped over the ears lol
Back to top Go down
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Schrei
DarkTokioNekoyasha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 pm

I literally fainted when i saw the new hairdo...<3 It is just so awesome.....I can't wait to see him perform with it! But how the hell does he get it up? Gel? Spray? Hair glue? I'm so baffled!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Good news, bad news~

Good news: I get to make pasta with homemade sauce and hot sausages tonight after getting that craving hours earlier. <3

Bad news: I haven't had any kind of sleep at all and though I really want to just sleep, I'm anxious for Fuse's No. 1 Countdown (today's the day we find out if our boys made the countdown or not...at least I think so) and if I were to sleep now, I wouldn't be up to make dinner. =\

Also, Bill's new style strangely reminds me of two things - him sticking his finger in a light socket and saying "meh" and going with it...and then I thought about how much it looks like grass. o.O
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

His hair shocked me for a second. I actually let out a snort laugh thing (got it from mom). Mom looked at like 'What are you laughing at?'.
I like it though.

I love my snort thing. I dunno how I do it though. It feels like it comes from the back of my nose. It sorta sound like I'm blowing my nose really hard.
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

If I want to be really honest, I actually blurted out "what the hell?"...thankfully, no one heard me and thusly didn't question. xD Now, I'm just amused by it - methinks it'd look better if he smooshed it a little thinner instead of seeing it look like it's the lion's mane trying to make a vengeful comeback. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Yea, I know. He could do it like the singer of In This Moment did in their vid Call Me.
I think he'd look amazing with that hair.
It's the silhouette hair. It's all flexible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2n79L5_lo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random offtopic-chat
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Offtopic-
Jump to: