Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Random offtopic-chat

Go down 
+66
Fifi
shannonlovesth
ThinAir
Szilvie
bowiesarea
LebLiebeRock
TaTa
Destati_hxn
missthe1stdate
mrstomk
jennyluv
sweetiejay
Elphba
xonedarkflamex
ichbinsara
TokioHotelChick
faysfate
SocialGhost666
neelyo
hypertune
sarah00000
ItsNinaYo!x33
Quill
HiKatieB
myheart
TeamTK4eva
Oceana
AlixDisney
TH19FUR89IMMER
LesPaulJosh
Rosemary
sambam
ya soshla s uma
Vorbei
blackrtea
dacia
anotherbillykfan
chibizepha
DarkTokioNekoyasha
BillKaulitzLuvr08
snowxbo
LoveForTH
Tag
gabby7
halucy
elise
preet
fliegehoch
ladylovelace
Karencita345
IchLiebex3
MCR150
FairyCelt
DjxDelirious
volleyballbum
papercut01
sweetascAndie
TokioHotelMusicLove
dkandidc
nychrissie
Nika
WhitePants
tokiohotelxbill
Schnee
carlz
SwedenGirl
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 am

Quote :
I haven't, but it stoppd itching after I rubbed away at it with my eye shut. ^-^

Also, I have a big bowl of pudding that I just made. <3

I want pudding. What kind is it??
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 am

snowxbo wrote:
Quote :
I haven't, but it stoppd itching after I rubbed away at it with my eye shut. ^-^

Chocolate...want some?
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 am

chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:
Quote :

Chocolate...want some?

:nod: I love chocolate pudding.
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:37 am

*divides pudding into two bowls and hands second bowl to Snow* Here you go. ^-^

...I think Nena's gone crazy - we have a piece of rope in the house for reasons I don't know and whenever Nena plays with it, she starts yowling until I take it and play with her...I've also witnessed her diving between the open space of bed and trunk to get to the rope when it goes down there - it's quite amusing to watch her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 am

I miss you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:42 am

Yay!! Thank you Zepha. Yummy cyber-pudding.

I still can't believe me, mom and grandma are fighting over the new fridge. I want my aunts booze away from my burbon balls this X-mas.
Back to top Go down
Tag
Schrei
Tag

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 am

Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 2jcfspl
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 am

You're welcome, Snow. ^-^

Curiosity, but why do you want your aunt's booze away from your Bourbon Balls? Does it screw up the flavouring or something? That aside, could you possibly discuss having a wine cooler of sorts to put your aunt's booze in?

@Tag -> OMG, I love that! <3
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 am

Well, the bourbon balls aren't strong, but my aunts booze always somehow "leaks" onto them. If we got a wine shelf thing (they have some with them in the fridge), she could put her booze on that and I could eat my bourbon balls without gagging at the smell.

A wine cooler we could deal with, if we had room. It'd have to go outside with all the boxes and stuff piled on the floor and crammed into shelfs in the house, and boxes crammed all the way to the ceiling in the garage.
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:09 am

Strange...one would think glass bottles would keep the smell from leaking onto other things. Why is there such a debate over which fridge to get anyway?

Room is always the problem...here, we hardly have enough room for all the kitchen stuff, but then we went from a kitchen with nearly endless cabinets to a kitchen with hardly any so that could probably explain some things. ._. My grandmother's partner has a wine cooler, which is located in the formal dining room yet there's a wine bottle in the fridge itself...I wonder if I could somehow get that bottle into the cooler. :ponder:
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:30 am

Yea, you would. When she drinks more than once glass a night she leaves it open though, so maybe thats how it happens. The smell in the den it really bad too. She drinks a lot.
Well, we all have different views on our frequent fridge enjoying experience, so yea. Grandma wants a plain fridge thats boring, and me and mom want extra compartments to keep all our food apart to avoid the occational "eating of the food that is not yours" and starting a fight.
We fight a lot.

Hmm.... I dunno, maybe it is. You'd think the wine would be cooler in the wine cooler. Hmm. I guess since a fridge can get it cooler faster. 🤷
We have a few cabinets, not many. Enough to store our million-year-old plates and stuff that we never use, and that stuff we have no idea what it is. Grandma doen't like to throw things away. I usually don't throw things away like magazines and books and stuff that I want to keep, but I throw thins away. She doesn't. Thats why we don't have space. We have a semi big house with a living room & a den.
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 am

That's probably why the smell eeks out to other things - when one doesn't close a bottle, no matter what it's in, it'll stink up the entire area in which it resides and whatever was in the bottle looses flavour and/or fizziness.
My fridge is a bit boring, but then we have the whole "what's mine is yours" rule here, so no one really complains when something of theirs gets eaten. The only exciting thing about it is the ice and water dispenser on the freezer end. *shrug*

I don't think there is any difference between a fridge and a wine cooler, but then some people keep their fridges almost freezer cold and don't want their wine that cold, so a cooler is a must I guess.
...The garage is the same way your cabinets are. o.o The grandmother's partner simply cannot let go of things and thusly fills up the garage...but then, my grandmother's the same way so they match each other. Razz All my possessions are in my bedroom and I tend to keep random things...like the glass cola bottles that fit nicely on a shelf. ^-^ The whole problem with moving to where I am now is that it's smaller than the house we moved out of...a lot smaller. Both the grandmother and her partner had to leave a lot of stuff there yet we still have so much shit piled in the house, waiting to get sorted out. :sigh:
Back to top Go down
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 am

Yea, your right. I wish she'd stop.
That sucks. We all like to keep our food to ourselves, and not share. We usually only get one of something that we all like, so its first claim gets it. But that starts fights, so yea. Its not fun in a competitive family.

Ohh okay. Yea, that'd make sense. But it'd be cheeper just to lower the temperature instead of buying a whole new space taker upper. Unless they have our problem.
Yea, I think a lot of people are packrats. Pack rats usually buy storage spaces though. We're not that bad yet. I'd hate to sort out a lot of stuff thats been collected. Mom tried to sort out the garage a bit, but she only got so far before she got cancer. :sigh: Now the stuff will have to wait cause I'm too short to get the boxes out without tumbling everything over and killing myself. Keeping things can be fun and stuff, like my ticket stub collection and my tag collection, but it all fits in a plastic shoe box. My grandmas extreme. Buy whatever floats her boat. My boxed stuff is sellable craft items like embroidered pillows and plastic canvas items that I made, but I'm selling that this X-mas.I'd love to see what is in the bottom boxes in the garage though. I love a good mystery.
Hopefully you can sort all the stuff at your place out soon.
Back to top Go down
chibizepha
Zimmer 483
chibizepha

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 am

A little alcohol isn't too bad, but when you start gulping it down like water all the time...then you may need to slow down or get someone to help you.
I wasn't brought up like that, so it's a bit tough to go along with it...though I am getting better at it, especially when I have different tastes than the others. However, when it's something we all love to eat, that's when I tend to get a little possessive. ._.

We already had the cooler before we moved and though it does take up space, it leaves room in the fridge where we can put things that need to be put in there. It doesn't take up much room and it's fine where it is, so it works out. Everyone's a packrat in some way; my mum and da were packrats - mum with familial things while da collected random things...it wasn't too bad, though. The problem with here is that the grandmum and her partner don't really want to go through and throw away things and they can't keep going for a long time...it's also a lot of memories to go through, apparently. I'd go through it myself, but I don't want to throw away something and then get my arse reamed out by one or the other for throwing it away...so I just sit by and ponder when they will. I also don't want to run into the cockroaches that lurk in the garage...icky buggers that they are. I know they both have awesome and amazing things that I can understand why they kept them, but...it takes up room and some of it just has to go. Collecting random things is a lot of fun, but it can pile up after a while...though small things aren't too bad because they don't take up a lot of room. Huzzah though, for a fellow ticket-stub collector! I thought I was the only one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DjxDelirious
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 am

I sprained my ankle this morning. D;
Back to top Go down
blackrtea
Devilish
blackrtea

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 am

^
Oh noessss, that must hurt......-huggle-
Back to top Go down
gabby7
Schrei
gabby7

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 am

Good morning.
I feel like we're all in a hotel room. :rotfl:
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelMusicLove
Schrei
TokioHotelMusicLove

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:00 am

gabby7 wrote:
Good morning.

Morning Gabby!!!!! :hug: Yeah I know!! Hotel rooms hahahah At least its a "Tokio" hotel room

*feels as tho she just made the lamest joke ever*

Anyways, Gute morning!!!!

@Dacia, I miss you to!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Vorbei
Schrei
Vorbei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 am

Woohoo! MTV Hits is about to show stuff from Last Year's VMA again. I've been seeing TH so much this weekend.
Back to top Go down
blackrtea
Devilish
blackrtea

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 am

Really?
*goes to turn on the tv*
Back to top Go down
elise
Devilish
elise

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 am

gabby7 wrote:
Good morning.

It does! :rotfl:
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelMusicLove
Schrei
TokioHotelMusicLove

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:13 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was continuing my convo with Cleverbot and OMG HAHAHHAHA

Quote :

User: You know Santa?
Cleverbot: Yes, lots of them.
User:There is more than one Santa?
Cleverbot: I'm not a taco.
User: I know. You are a cleverbot!
Cleverbot: I am Bill Kaulitz!

WTF have you guys been doing to it?!?!?! HAHAHAHHAHAHA lol!

Epic. Win.

Edit: I just asked it where it was from and it said Germany!! Laughing Wow, Cleverbot is now trained in the ways of TH. Just think, its going to answer someone's question with "I am Bill Kaulitz" and that person is going to go "Hmmm I wonder who he is" and google him and fall head over heels in love with both him and the band and BAM!!!

We have a new recruit.

BTW, Clevebot just told me that I am insane. 🤷 Whats new?? flower

Last edited by TokioHotelMusicLove on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am

carlz wrote:
I like your avatar, Random Laughing

Thanks, I like your too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gabby7
Schrei
gabby7

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am

Vorbei wrote:
Woohoo! MTV Hits is about to show stuff from Last Year's VMA again. I've been seeing TH so much this weekend.

Oooh, I wish I had that channel. D:
Back to top Go down
dkandidc
Schrei
dkandidc

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm

morning THA camp....oh wait...its 1:02pm...WELL MORNING CAUSE I JUST WOKE UP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Random offtopic-chat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random offtopic-chat
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Offtopic-
Jump to: