Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Humanoid - Where to Buy

Go down 
+25
raomina
rhea23
dacia
PrincessRosalie
Mish
SwedenGirl
nicoletagenoveva
mimas
wundertwins
skid
TokioHotelChick
harlequinn
Black Is Beautiful
LesPaulJosh
Tag
glendesign
Adriana
ThinAir
Wampykitty
veestone
gsi
FairyCelt
jennyluv
Quill
Schnee
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
raomina
Devilish

Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but the Amazon price fell to $16.99 for the Deluxe version and is $10.99 for the Standard version.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002NOYX6I/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 pm

If you pre-order from Amazon, they guarantee you the lowest price from the time you pre-order to the time the album is released. I pre-ordered mine yesterday and they said that the estimated that I would receive the album would be on October 13th.
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

I know, it's just to compare against the other retail stores selling the album.
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok. Just wanted to give people the heads up. Smile
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Yea, it's a cool feature. That means we'll definitely get it at $16.99 or below, yea? Even if it goes up again? It's going to be my backup coz Walmart doesn't seem to be that reliable. It's list price is different as well. And for Best Buy, when they state CD(1), do they mean that there's only one CD inside? Did they make a mistake or is that just how they put it, like 1 CD case?
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Just pre-ordered the Limited Deluxe Edition (the German with a flag and al that) and the Deluxe Edition in English. That way, I won't miss anything, and I get all the songs in both languages!
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

@raomina I'm not sure about the CDs. I usually use Amazon when I buy actual CDs. I know with Best Buy that they will give you lowest price as well. For example, if the online price is lower than what's in the actual store, they will give you the lower price.

When I bought LOST Season 4 DVD, it was listed as on sale online, but it was regular price in the store. I asked the sales associate and he looked up the price online, which was the sale price. He printed out the page and told me to take it to the register for a price adjustment.
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Ah, I didn't know you can do that in Best Buy. Why do they have different prices in the first place? It's like the 'discount' is only available to people who know to look it up online.

@SwedenGirl - Wow, you're getting that limited super deluxe one? Its price scares me, haha.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Site is back, except you have to go to tokiohotelamerica.net/forum NO www. in front
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

raomina wrote:
Ah, I didn't know you can do that in Best Buy. Why do they have different prices in the first place? It's like the 'discount' is only available to people who know to look it up online.

@SwedenGirl - Wow, you're getting that limited super deluxe one? Its price scares me, haha.

Actually, it was kinda weird on the Swedish siteI ordered it from Very Happy (cdon)

The Super deluxe limited-thingy in GERMAN costed 14,9 Euros
The Super deluxe limited thingy in ENGLISH costed 39,9 Euros

So guess which one I ordered lol!
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm

SwedenGirl wrote:
raomina wrote:

Actually, it was kinda weird on the Swedish siteI ordered it from Very Happy (cdon)

The Super deluxe limited-thingy in GERMAN costed 14,9 Euros
The Super deluxe limited thingy in ENGLISH costed 39,9 Euros

So guess which one I ordered lol!

Shocked Why is the German one so much cheaper?! Is the English one an import?

@Schnee - I still can't get to the site. I reach this page: http://vm103.centos-server.net/moving.page/
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 pm

raomina wrote:

Shocked Why is the German one so much cheaper?! Is the English one an import?

No idea, but I saved a lot of money king
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 am

Oh crap. I forgot if I'm supposed to buy the standard or deluxe from Hot Topic. :/ Today is the pre-order date, right?

Oh, and where's Kody's b-day discount code when you need it?
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 am

If you plan to pre-order from Hot Topic and have never ordered there before, create an account and you will be able to use "welcome" as a promo code to receive 20% off. It saves you $3 off the deluxe.
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 am

But the b-day code was $10 off a $10 purchase, or a $20 purchase or something.

They have both the standard & deluxe on the HT site, but the deluxe has a $25 with any TH shirt deal. The CT site says it's the standard with the bonus song. Too bad they don't have a deal with that one.
Back to top Go down
Tag
Schrei
Tag

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am

A bunch of HT promo codes: http://www.promotioncode.org/HotTopic
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Thanks for the promo codes.

I'm so confused. I think I'm going to pre-order the Standard version so I can get the bonus track and the digital key. I might pick up a TH T-shirt as well. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
intheparkinglot
Devilish
intheparkinglot

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 pm

The extra song is only on the standard? :woe:

I would much rather get the deluxe + extra song + t shirt for $25 instead of standard + t shirt for $29.99

Oh well. :sigh: It's not like almost four dollars is going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm going by the info on the Cherrytree site. The info on the official site keeps changing.
Back to top Go down
Tag
Schrei
Tag

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 pm

SPECIAL PROMOTION!!!!
Add This Deluxe CD and any Tokio Hotel tee to your cart, both for only $25!

This orThis Tee.
Back to top Go down
intheparkinglot
Devilish
intheparkinglot

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Hmmm... It won't let me add the standard Humanoid and the t-shirt in the cart together... I can get them in there separably, but if I try to add the other nothing happens. Maybe it's because the CD is a pre-order and the shirt doesn't come with it? Usually with other sites the non pre-order item will just be shipped when what you pre-ordered is released, so I don't know what the problem is. Question
Back to top Go down
carebear
Devilish
carebear

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm

So if I want the Hot Topic bonus track, I should order this one, correct? Just making sure.
Back to top Go down
intheparkinglot
Devilish
intheparkinglot

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:51 pm

^ I think so. Cherrytree only said that the Hot Topic exclusive is "Standard + bonus track" So I assume the deluxe won't have the song.
Back to top Go down
wundertwins
Schrei
wundertwins

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:41 pm

I just pre-ordered the standard version from Hot Topic. If this is your first time ordering from HT, sign up for the account first, then they will email you the code to get 20% off your order.

I didn't get a T-shirt, since I want to save up for the calendar from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Sad i dont think there releasing humanoid in dubai i called virgin (cince thats the only music store in dubai) and they said
its not listed
i hope they do sell it here since i got zimmer and scream here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humanoid - Where to Buy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4