Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Humanoid - Where to Buy

Go down 
+25
raomina
rhea23
dacia
PrincessRosalie
Mish
SwedenGirl
nicoletagenoveva
mimas
wundertwins
skid
TokioHotelChick
harlequinn
Black Is Beautiful
LesPaulJosh
Tag
glendesign
Adriana
ThinAir
Wampykitty
veestone
gsi
FairyCelt
jennyluv
Quill
Schnee
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

Humanoid - Where to Buy Empty
PostSubject: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Please bring discussion of what you have found about where it is available to this thread for ease of discussion?
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Reserved for Comparison
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Reserved for USA markets
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

Reserved for World Markets
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Quill wrote:
Wal*Mart also has both the Normal English Album and, from what it looks like, the "Deluxe" English Album listed on their site. At least I'm assuming these are the English albums because... well, it's Wal*Mart x.o Hopefully they'll have the album art on it soon.

Spoiler:

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=tokio+hotel+humanoid

Both of which are cheaper than Amazon has them listed for. :silly:

But I don't know if this mean's they'll have them in stores or not yet, but they should still be cheaper even if you order them from there online.

TokioHotelChick wrote:
Will it be sold in walmart stores?

Well. I'm patient and cautious enough to wait and see if that's the case. I'm pretty sure the normal album will be in Walmart stores (hopefully on it's launch date ((That would be nice))). I'm not as certain on the deluxe album, but like I said... I'd wait and see if that would be the case-- If you'd rather buy it at the store instead of ordering online.

That or I can sign up on Wal*Mart and submit that as a question...

jennyluv wrote:
It says Also in Many Stores and online. Walmart does a Site to Store shipping. When you do that you don't have to pay shipping but there is still taxes! Makes it cheaper like Quill said.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I am also going to repeat what I said on the other forum, even though it is bitchy. But if I get it out of my system now, perhaps I will not be so upset to see people abandoning buying the USA versions and hurting the career of Tokio Hotel in America for the sake of one or two songs that they will be able to download (I think?) from amazon.de

We are the USA fanclub, of course we want to see everyone in the USA supporting the band.

Because not buying the US releases will only mean that you get less concerts, less Tokio Hotel period.

But you go ahead and get that flag, you will need it watching concerts from other countries on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Agree Schnee!!!

Shoot I just went and bought a damn iPod Touch for my Itunes in hopes there is something there as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
FairyCelt
Devilish
FairyCelt

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm

I pre-ordered both the regular and deluxe US releases and I plan on purchasing both on iTunes (hopefully, since I have giftcard) or Amazon as well. That said, I do want to get the deluxe w/dvd and flag some time next year. So, is there a difference between the "English flag" and "German flag" that comes with the deluxe import or are they both the same?
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Amazon.com stats:

Product Details
Audio CD (October 6, 2009)
Original Release Date: 2009
Number of Discs: 2
Format: Deluxe Edition
Label: Cherrytree Records
ASIN: B002NOYX6I
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #29 in Music (See Bestsellers in Music)
Popular in these categories: (What's this?)

#20 in Music > Rock
#28 in Music > Pop

Earlier today, they were #70 in overall Music. Now, #29. Whee!
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 pm

LOL Very Happy

Do you still have the link to pre-order using THA's code?
Back to top Go down
gsi
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Wampykitty
Schrei
Wampykitty

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

veestone wrote:
LOL Very Happy

Do you still have the link to pre-order using THA's code?

Basically you can do this through the main site! You don't need a special code.

http://www.tokiohotelamerica.com/

on the right? click on the "buy from Amazon.com"

If you are going to buy the album from Amazon it would be super great if you would do it through our link!
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

There is a link that you can use to order the Deluxe album and the Automatisch single from Amazon, and I think it benefits THA somehow.

EDIT: Thanks, Wampy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThinAir
Schrei
ThinAir

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

They are shooting up the Amazon charts! First day in the top 100, and they're #20 already. :hb: It looks like it's the deluxe version.

Humanoid - Where to Buy Amazonchart
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh, so cool. They're passing up albums with number 1 singles all over the world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Schrei
Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 pm

I agree with schnee the main focus right now should be to help them have good sales here in the US.
But number 20, that's uber exciting !
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:06 pm

They are #19 now on the page I see!!
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

jennyluv wrote:

Yay!!! So would Amazon.com mainly represent U.S. and some other countries? confused
Back to top Go down
Wampykitty
Schrei
Wampykitty

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Quill wrote:
jennyluv wrote:

Yay!!! So would Amazon.com mainly represent U.S. and some other countries? confused

I am pretty certain that if you are buying the Cherrytree version on Amazon.com that counts towards US sales. Or anywhere you buy it from a US retailer or website. What does not count is buying the import copies from any Amazon site.

Last edited by Wampykitty on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThinAir
Schrei
ThinAir

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 pm

The one that's #20 #19 right now is the deluxe version that is not an import. I would say that's helping sales in the US, and a good reflection of the reaction they're getting here.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 pm

I think now that it is getting closer and there is better info out there on what we will be getting, people are buying. TH is #15 in rock. Where I saw #19 there are like 10 that are The Beatles.... I think in the next few days or weeks they will be way up there!!
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

#19 is only for Amazon.com sales.

Any country can buy from Amazon.com (I think). At least I know that Amazon.de does worldwide shipping on CDs, so I'm betting Amazon.com can too.

But as far as sales in the US, we don't know for sure. It depends on who's buying the copies. It could be everyone who's bought from Amazon.com is a US citizen, since most other countries already had the album available to them.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 pm

veestone wrote:
#19 is only for Amazon.com sales.

Any country can buy from Amazon.com (I think). At least I know that Amazon.de does worldwide shipping on CDs, so I'm betting Amazon.com can too.

But as far as sales in the US, we don't know for sure. It depends on who's buying the copies. It could be everyone who's bought from Amazon.com is a US citizen, since most other countries already had the album available to them.

Yeah... But Wampy put it pretty well. If people are ordering the one Cherrytree put out here it'll help us out here. ... At least that's what I got from what she said.
Back to top Go down
glendesign
Devilish
glendesign

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Just think, if all those Beatles remasters hadn't just dropped.

But still-

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Quill wrote:
Yeah... But Wampy put it pretty well. If people are ordering the one Cherrytree put out here it'll help us out here. ... At least that's what I got from what she said.

Yeah, definitely. If you live in the US and you order the CT version, it helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanoid - Where to Buy   Humanoid - Where to Buy Empty

Back to top Go down

Humanoid - Where to Buy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next