Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Dream Up France

Go down 
+15
coolbreezegirl
eien
Quill
neelyo
Lizard
TH19FUR89IMMER
TeamTK4eva
Mish
SwedenGirl
harlequinn
carlz
chibizepha
mimas
darkndevilish
Schnee
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

Dream Up France - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am

coolbreezegirl wrote:
Some of those quotes seems fabricated or made up or edited. Maybe lost in translation. The boys said on the radio two weeks ago in France that they didn't work with Redone [...]

No they didn't, if it's the interview I'm thinking of... they responded that they were rumors, not whether they were true or false. One of the other people they asked about in interview was Guy Chambers, whose name has come up the Amazon credits (for whatever that's worth).
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 am

As soon as the site comes back up, I think we will see that indeed, they definitively stated they did NOT work with RedOne.

They did say there were rumors, but they specifically named RedOne that they did not work with.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 am

Yup, the twins said when the radiohost brought up redone's name: "There must be some mistake. We did not work with redone".
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 am

Well, this is what we get, reading a magazine that puts Vanessa Hudgens on the cover.

*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:28 am

coolbreezegirl wrote:
Yup, the twins said when the radiohost brought up redone's name: "There must be some mistake. We did not work with redone".

ok, I didn't see that.

ETA: Found it. I was thinking of a different one. Interesting...

Last edited by harlequinn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 am

The interview seems fake to me
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 am

Me three.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 am

Quote :
Georg: We wanted that cover to reflect all he songs.That’s why we took Bill’s face, imagined as a guinea pig of a futuristic experimentation. He appears totally robotic , metallic and cold.Three years of thinking were necessary to the elaboration of that visual image.
Bill: Even if the role of being the band’s leader was given to me through time, it made me ill at ease to appear alone on the cover. I am not truing to put myself in the spotlight or eclipse Tom ,Gustav and Georg. But in the end, I am satisfied with the visual result. The band is expressing itself through me…

Especially this crap. Three years of thinking? That fake false humility Bill is showing? He has never rolled like that in an interview, ever.
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:07 am

Yeah, parts sound cut and pasted from other articles and put into quotes. The last part about the album cover I don't believe for a second. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:21 am

PART II

Quotes
Below Tom’s photo: “I have an new piercing on a very intimate place”
Below Bill’s: “One of us has a girlfriend.”

DU: What is the format for this new pack?
Bill: True to our habits, Humanoid will be released in two versions: one in German and one in English. The disc will be proposed through three editions: the limited fan pack, the deluxe edition, and the standard edition. And of course, the legal downloads.

DU: Why did you choose Automatisch as a first single?
Tom: The choice of that rock sounding song was like an evidence for the four of us.It represents perfectly the new musical orientation of the group. That track is amusing, Bill and I composed it in two hours.The text and the melody came to us with disconcerting ease. From the start, we had the feeling that the first single would be that one and no other.

Georg: Plus, the clip of Automatisch is simply gorgeous. The shooting took place in South Africa and lasted for five days. Since we were in the middle of the desert, it was freezing.There, when the sun sets, the nights are glacial. In spite of that little meteorological problem, South Africa and its grandiose landscapes is unforgettable.

DU: Where does the changing of your looks comes from?
Tom: After having dreadlocks for nine years, I felt like changing. So I cut my hair really short because my former hairdo was impossible to undo. After that I waited for it to grow, and then I tried afro-type of extensions to amuse myself. Since they didn’t look so bad on me, I kept them.

Bill: On my part, I said farewell to my crazy hair since December 2008 for a less eccentric hairdo. I have thin black and white tresses extensions. Tom teases me that I copied his former look [laugh]

Gustav: I simply choose to wear glasses to see better. I think they give me a nerd look, not that it displeases me [laugh]. Agree with Bill and Tom on the hair colour part, I risked a little darker colour.

DU: Do you have new tattoos and piercings?
Bill: Yes, I have a tattoo on my left flank, from below my armpits to my hip.In German, the sentence says: “Wie hören nie auf zu schreien, wir kehren zum Unsprung zurück” Meaning in French(Here in English) : “We never stop screaming,we return to the origins”

Gustav: I also have a new tattoo. On my right calf, were you can read the lyrics of my favourite song Hurt by Johnny Cash.
Tom: Bill , Georg and I have each a new piercing on an intimate part of our anatomy. Decency prohibits me to indicate where it is.

DU: Can we hope for a single in French anytime soon?
Bill: Unfortunately, no. Even though it’s part of our biggest projects. To be franc, we have a French recording in our boxes. But for some reason, our label Polydor refuses the concretising of that project…[Note eien: I think Bill’s answer is kind of mocking the “stupid” question. In French?Please no!]

DU: 1st of September was Bill and Tom’s 20th birthday. How did you celebrate the event?
Bill: In spite of our heavy schedule, we wanted to celebrate anyway. We spent an entire day at Heidepark of Saulto in Germany. We gathered about twenty friends plus family members.
Tom: To avoid any bother, we took the precaution to reserve the park for ourselves .It was fantastic and we could enjoy every roller coaster.

DU: Are you (all) still single?
Bill: No.One of us has a girlfriend. The three remaining, including me are confirmed singles.
Georg: Since Bill sold me out, I’ll denounce myself. I am actually living with a pretty and charming girl whose name I’ll keep to myself. She’s German.I won’t say anything more…[laugh]

-------------------------------

[Note: I think they edited the answers adding some details for the sake of explanation to the (very) young readers,or for those who don't know that much about TH.And they added their own personal stuff or something.It's weird]

Yay for G's talking, Tom's "piercing" 'Georg and Bill's too <_< meh.Who believes that? XD and Georg living with his girl.How sweet :love:

Last edited by eien on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am

eien wrote:
[
DU: Do you have new tattoos and piercings?
Bill: Yes, I have a tattoo on my left flank, from below my armpits to my hip.In German, the sentence says: “Wie hören nie auf zu schreien, wir kehren zum Unsprung zurück” Meaning in French(Here in English) : “We never stop screaming,we return to the origins”

Yeah, Bill thought of talking to Dream Up about his tattoo for the first time ever Suspect
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 am

Yeah.That's what I'm saying in my note.
[Note: I think they edited the answers adding some details for the sake of explanation to the (very) young readers,or for those who don't know that much about TH.And they added their own personal stuff or something.It's weird]

But, like many fans(french too),this interview was really made with their own sauce and the boys ended up not sounding like themselves.They still think TH fans= 12years old-14 years old (which is the average age of the buyers of this magazine.Even 14 years olds don't buy this o_O)
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

eien wrote:
Yeah.That's what I'm saying in my note.

But, like many fans(french too),this interview was really made with their own sauce and the boys ended up not sounding like themselves.They still think TH fans= 12years old-14 years old (which is the average age of the buyers of this magazine.Even 14 years olds don't buy this o_O)

It's really creepy actually. It doesn't sound like them at all. It's like they were puppets with the strings being pulled and another voice was coming out.

Creepy.

*Shudder*
Back to top Go down
koselig
Devilish

PostSubject: Georg   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:31 am

I got the magazine too, but my translation is a little late- thanks for the translation eien- it is a lot of work. I just wanted to say that Georg may not be living with his girlfriend, though they may be for all we know. The french phrase 'je vis une aventure' means that he is having a relationship, if he had said they were living together, it would be written 'je suis en menage avec'. Of course, if it really was a real interview we don't know what they said in german...
Back to top Go down
Chimeraeyes
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 am

Why does Georg have brown eyes in the whole band pics? Surely this is a fairly basic mistake for a photo editor to make?
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 am

And really, where Georg lives and with whom it not any of our business.

alien
Back to top Go down
mimas
Schrei
mimas

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Isn't Dream Up one of the teen mags like Bop or Teen Beat here?
Forget about the article, I'd like to thank Dream Up for the PICS!!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm

koselig wrote:
I got the magazine too, but my translation is a little late- thanks for the translation eien- it is a lot of work. I just wanted to say that Georg may not be living with his girlfriend, though they may be for all we know. The french phrase 'je vis une aventure' means that he is having a relationship, if he had said they were living together, it would be written 'je suis en menage avec'. Of course, if it really was a real interview we don't know what they said in german...
You're right. In my haste I just read it "I live with-" o_o I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
koselig
Devilish

PostSubject: Dream Up   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 am

No sweat. Translation is very tricky. I think that is why the guys continue to answer in German even though their English must be getting pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 am

This was moved to THA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Up France   Dream Up France - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Up France
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Archives-
Jump to: