Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR

Go down 
+8
xoxonikki
Raphael
coolbreezegirl
xander
nicoletagenoveva
carlz
noussa
eien
12 posters
AuthorMessage
eien
Schrei
eien

17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR Empty
PostSubject: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Quote :
La quatrième édition du concert de la Tolérance, le 17 octobre à Agadir
Diam’s, Marc Lavoine, Florent Pagny et Hayfa Wahbi seront de la partie

La quatrième édition du Concert pour la Tolérance se tiendra le 17 octobre sur la plage d'Agadir, à l'initiative d'Electron libre Production et l'Association pour la Tolérance.Cet événement, organisé en partenariat avec les chaînes de télévision étrangère et marocaine (M6 et 2M), constitue « un pont culturel entre les deux rives de la méditerranée et les rassemble, au-delà des différences, dans un esprit de paix et de fraternité », indique un communiqué des organisateurs.Spectacle gratuit, le Concert pour la Tolérance permet à un large public d'assister à un show unique réunissant les plus grands noms de la chanson française et internationale à travers une programmation prestigieuse et éclectique, ajoute la même source.

Plusieurs artistes de toutes les nationalités et de renom seront de la patrie dont Diam's, Bob Sinclar, Leona Lewis, Tokio hôtel, Hayfa Wahbi, Marc Lavoine, Florent Pagny, Natalie Imbruglia, Renan Luce, Faudel, et bien d'autres. Ce concert sera diffusé sur de grands médias nationaux et internationaux tels que 2M, M6, M6 Music Hits, RTL, W9 et TV5 Monde montrant ainsi tout le dynamisme et la valeur de la ville d'Agadir et de toute une région, celle du Souss Massa Draâ dont les charmes drainent un nombre croissant de touristes.Selon les organisateurs, l'événement rassemble, depuis 2006, un public toujours plus nombreux avec chaque année 200 000 spectateurs et 30 000 millions de téléspectateurs.

Mise en ligne le : 25/09/2009

Source: http://www.lavieeco.com/actualites/2490-la-quatrieme-edition-du-concert-de-la-tolerance-le-17-octobre-a-agadir.html

I'll work on the translation. Basically on the 17th of october Tokio Hotel will be part of this free concert.It's a big event.Major exposure.
Back to top Go down
noussa
Devilish
noussa

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm

great!!!!
that's definitely a big event in Morocco
and it's not a commercial thing, can't wait to see the boys(well there are some other good artists too)
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Translation done! Sorry it took some time, I'm babysitting right now Laughing

The fourth edition of the concert for Tolerance, 17th of October in Agadir

The fourth edition of the Concert for Tolerance will be held on the 17th of October on the beach of Agadir, on the initiative of Electron libre Production and the Association for Tolerance.This event, organized in partnership with foreign and Moroccan TV media (M6 and 2M), is "a cultural bridge between the two shores of the Mediterranea and bring them together beyond differences in a spirit of peace and brotherhood," said a statement of the organizers .The Concert Tolerance is a free concert and allows for a large audience to attend an unique show that brings together the biggest names in both French and international music through a prestigious and eclectic programming, adds the same source.

Several artists of all nationalities will take part in the show including Diam's, Bob Sinclar, Leona Lewis, Tokio Hotel, Hayfa Wahbi, Marc Lavoine Florent Pagny, Natalie Imbruglia, Renan Luce, Faudel, and many others. This concert will be aired on major national and international media such as 2M, M6, M6 Music Hits, RTL, W9 and TV5 Monde therefore showing all the vitality and the value of the city of Agadir and of an entire region, the Souss Massa Draâ whose charms attracts a growing number of tourists.According to the organizers, since 2006 the event brings together an ever more large public with 200 000 spectators and 30 000 millions of TV viewers each year.

http://www.lavieeco.com/actualites/2490-la-quatrieme-edition-du-concert-de-la-tolerance-le-17-octobre-a-agadir.html

Last edited by eien on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Wow.I am happy and scared about this
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Shocked MOROCCO!OMG i know a fan from Morocco!i hope she will go there!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
xander
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Why scared, carlz?
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Aaaahhh, I remember TH was rumoured to do this festival back in 2007. It's great exposure for TH if they participate.
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:09 pm

xander wrote:
Why scared, carlz?

TH in festival kind of appearances is always scary for me
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 pm

I agree. TH haters are just as obsessed as the most intense fangirls. Haters have thrown in smokeboms at crowds of TH fans before agerman concert once, and they have been known to go to festivals and bring eggs with the purpose of stiring up trouble. They did at Bobital Festival in France in 2007 for example. Luckily no eggs reached the stage that time. None of the bandmembers evert walked close to the edge of the stage anyway. There were tens of thousands of TH fans in the Bobitl audience but 20 drunk haters armed with stinkboms and eggs can cause enough shit. At the same time TH has always done great on festivals and scored lots of new fans such as Rock in Rio in Portugal and Spain. festivals are great exposure to reach a new audience, whgich is what TH needs to do. They can't stay focused on catering only to the existing fanbase. No band should.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Schrei
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 pm

This could be really big.

We can say we loved them before Humanoid.

I think it is going to be huge.
Back to top Go down
xoxonikki
Devilish
xoxonikki

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:11 pm

This sounds so cool! Great promo Very Happy

Although I agree with carlz and CBG- I would be scared for them & fans. I don't ever want to see them get hurt. It's disrespectful and terrible of anyone that would even want to. However, I don't think it's a guess that security will be tight.
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm

OMG moroco! O.O they go to their first arab country and they go to moroco :O hehe im not complaining but i never heard of fans from there i realy want them to come to dubai, even though there arnt many fans here xp they should go to lebanon their big there!
wow hayfa wahbe is a huge labanese singer 0.0
yay for exposure ^.^
Back to top Go down
Vorbei
Schrei
Vorbei

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Isreal isn't an Arab country? :read:
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:33 pm

arabs dont consider it an arab country
we dont even call it isreal its palestine Smile
back 2 topic if i find anything on tv or u find any arabic source or somthing il translate! Smile
and i dnt think there will be haters even if its a festival people there dont know tokio hotel..i think 0.o
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Didn't they do a festival in Morocco last year?
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm

halucy wrote:
Didn't they do a festival in Morocco last year?

iv been a fan since june 08 and never heard of them going to moroco o.o
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm pretty sure they did, and the Prince was a big fan or something. I really miss THA when I want to look stuff up. Sad
Back to top Go down
papercut01
Devilish
papercut01

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Wasn't that Prince Albert of Monaco?
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Haha! Monaco! Well, it started with an M. :hide: Normally I look stuff up before I open my mouth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 pm

okay wait wait! there performing in MOROCO? or MONACO?
im confused! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:57 pm

halucy wrote:
I'm pretty sure they did, and the Prince was a big fan or something. I really miss THA when I want to look stuff up. Sad

the translation says moroco O.0
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:21 pm

No, the concert I was thinking of was Monaco. This is for Morroco. I'm just confusing matters. Ignore me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR   17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR Empty

Back to top Go down

17 october- Concert de la tolérance - AGADIR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Tokio Hotel News :: All the news-
Jump to: