Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

who has seen tokio hotel live?

Go down 
+36
AkiZzu
Elphba
TokioHotelChick
Francivusk
skays
sarah00000
lalala15
Adriana
Lizard
MonicaFTW
pat
dacia
VGBVO
Quill
Liz1211
sambam
LesPaulJosh
Mish
fliegehoch
SwedenGirl
darkndevilish
halucy
anotherbillykfan
BillKaulitzLuvr08
chibizepha
luvTokioHotel
IchLiebex3
gabby7
LoveForTH
elise
Karencita345
FairyCelt
ThinAir
jennyluv
annagrace
leslly91
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkndevilish
Schrei
darkndevilish

who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:12 am

Roxy was the first US date but they did three in Canada before that.

I saw five LA-area performances last year (Roxy, Avalon, House of Blues, Hollywood and Highland Center and JingleBall) and missed about three more opportunities to see them.

Prior to that, I'd been to one gig in ten years. TH have that effect on me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 am

I've never seen them Crying or Very sad My life isn't complete until I've seen them in real life.
Back to top Go down
fliegehoch
Schrei
fliegehoch

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 pm

SwedenGirl wrote:
I've never seen them Crying or Very sad My life isn't complete until I've seen them in real life.

Same here. I could die happy as soon as I see them in concert.
Back to top Go down
Mish
Schrei
Mish

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:13 pm

I saw them in August at the Roseland Ballroom in New Jersey and then again 3 months later in at the Roseland Ballroom in New York cheers
Back to top Go down
LesPaulJosh
Devilish
LesPaulJosh

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Saw them at House of Blues in Orlando FL on October 24th..That concert was awesome..packed for a small place too : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jcriggins
sambam
Devilish
sambam

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 pm

That's where I saw them too. House of Blues in Orlando 08.24.08. It was incredibly packed. My friends and I had to hold onto each other's hands the whole time, or we would've separated.
Back to top Go down
Liz1211
Schrei
Liz1211

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:17 pm

October 2008.....Roseland!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LesPaulJosh
Devilish
LesPaulJosh

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm

sambam wrote:
That's where I saw them too. House of Blues in Orlando 08.24.08. It was incredibly packed. My friends and I had to hold onto each other's hands the whole time, or we would've separated.

Haha yeah it's a good thing you did. I was there by myself next to the sound crew in the middle of the place
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jcriggins
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm

anotherbillykfan wrote:
Las Vegas August 22nd
Phooson December 5th

Hey your avatar is from the Tokio Hotel-video for the Swedish award Rockbjörnen! lol! Bill is holding the award in his hand!
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Okay now for my first post. For some reason I found no need to reply to anything today o.o

But anyways. I've been able to see them perform live in August 25th in Denver. It didn't seem like it was all that violent... not from where I was at xD And I was in the 2nd row, but apparently others were saying that it was getting rough at times? I have no idea though XD It was a bit tough to hear over screaming girls, but I could hear them well enough x3 Gah... if only the damsels in distress would cut back on just a little of the screaming... lol!

=3 And yes, I loved it, I just thought that was obvious by now. XD
Back to top Go down
VGBVO
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:20 pm

I saw them at the jingle ball in anaheim, and at las vegas house of blues! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Quill wrote:
Okay now for my first post. For some reason I found no need to reply to anything today o.o

But anyways. I've been able to see them perform live in August 25th in Denver. It didn't seem like it was all that violent... not from where I was at xD And I was in the 2nd row, but apparently others were saying that it was getting rough at times? I have no idea though XD It was a bit tough to hear over screaming girls, but I could hear them well enough x3 Gah... if only the damsels in distress would cut back on just a little of the screaming... lol!

Yay!! Quill were you one of the girls fighting over Bill's towel? Laughing I swear there was a huge cat fight right there!! I was up on a raised level as well just to avoid any rough housing! I am too old for that.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 pm

I got to see them October 27 2008 at newport Music hall in Columbus Ohio! I was so excited because 3 weeks before that I had told my sister "When Tokio Hotel comes next year we ARE going! Then a week later they announced that they had added a date and I was like Bagh it wont be in driving distance for me...so I clicked and it was in Ohio :happyrun: I called my sister and said Take that day off NOW. The cool thing was I had just got my christmas fund from work...and A month before that I had took that week off for vacation! It was like fate was ok you are so going to want to see them so here. :giggle: So on my first vacation day from work we drove 3 hours to see them...stood in line 7 hours...got to see them then I drove home. It took two days to recover :rotfl: Ok Im still excited hehe but its been over a year since Ive discovered them!!!
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm

jennyluv wrote:
Quill wrote:

Yay!! Quill were you one of the girls fighting over Bill's towel? Laughing I swear there was a huge cat fight right there!! I was up on a raised level as well just to avoid any rough housing! I am too old for that.

Actually no-- but My friend and I did have a hold of Tom's towel. lol!

And with his we were all just tugging on it trying to rip it. XD I didn't really want it, but I wanted my friend to have something to go home with since she seemed to really want it x3
Back to top Go down
pat
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Saw them in Orlando and in Atlanta in the states.
and a few times in europe last year.
Loved the USA concerts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonicaFTW
Devilish
MonicaFTW

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

sambam wrote:

Oh me too! I was the front, nobody was pushing me around, but there was someone next to be who was getting elbowed and we were in the front so they were trying to worm their way. I told her to hold onto my hand because she was seriously getting pushed aside by that person behind her!

I remember it was a THA member, I forget exactly who it was! lol!

Ahh the Orlando concert was really rough. One of my friends got kicked in the legs just coming into the concert. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/monicaftw
Lizard
Devilish
Lizard

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 pm

*adds her name to the list of people at the Dallas show*
I don't think that one was that rough... I don't think anybody had enough room to really get rough. Yay for feeling like a sardine though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Schrei
Adriana

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 pm

I saw them on August 25th 2008, at the Gothic Theatre In Denver CO
best day ever tongue
Back to top Go down
lalala15
Devilish
lalala15

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Woo, first time on the temp forum, hehe.

First time would be the Avalon in Los Angeles, May 13th Very Happy
Best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
sarah00000
Schrei
sarah00000

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:20 pm

feb 18 2008-Filmore, NYC
may 3 2008-Bamboozle, East Rutherford, NJ
aug 7 2008-Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
oct 30 2008-Roseland ballroom, NYC (my fav. front row!!)

good year!
Back to top Go down
skays
Devilish
skays

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

I saw them on October 29 at the Electric Factory.. It was definitely the best night of my life so far! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Francivusk
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:58 am

i saw them in Rome in 2008 <3
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 am

I haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 am

♥️ NYC February 18, 2008 ♥️ Chicago August 15, 2008 ♥️ St. Paul August 16, 2008 ♥️
Back to top Go down
AkiZzu
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 am

march 8 2006 - Hamburg
august 18 2006 - Itzehoe
may 01 2007 - Hamburg -> Best concert ever!!! ♥️ First row & eye contact with everyone, but not Tom... Sad
june 16 2008 - Dortmund
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who has seen tokio hotel live?   who has seen tokio hotel live? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who has seen tokio hotel live?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next