Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Needs to be said

Go down 
+12
TokioHotelMusicLove
nychrissie
Quill
fliegehoch
eightiesgirl88
DarkTokioNekoyasha
TokioHotelChick
Chimeraeyes
snowxbo
dacia
Nika
LesPaulJosh
16 posters
AuthorMessage
LesPaulJosh
Devilish
LesPaulJosh

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

You know what I haven't seen unless I'm just blind. But I haven't seen a thread about thanking the Moderators who have been busting their butts trying to organize more than one website in respect of Tokio Hotel. I'm sure the moderators have busy lives too like we all do so I can understand where keeping things up to date and in track can take some work. Ever since I first signed on to THA I've been more than impressed with the way things are managed and how the people are. I really have a lot of respect for the Moderators running the websites around the clock and trying to get things worked out with the moves from one forum to another.

What I'm trying to say is...

cheers THANK YOU MODERATORS!! cheers

Thank you for showing your dedication and taking the time to putting all of this together.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jcriggins
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Very Happy yes yes cheers THANK YOU MODERATORS:D (sorry if its spelled wromg :/)

Last edited by Nika on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 pm

I absolutely agree! They are magnificent at this and especially with the updating the servers and all the issues. We love you guys so much and if it wasnt for your hard work I would not have a place of comfort and happiness. I also probably would not love TH as much. cheers

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggs*
Back to top Go down
LesPaulJosh
Devilish
LesPaulJosh

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 pm

And also not to forget the Administrators Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jcriggins
snowxbo
Zimmer 483
snowxbo

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

I completely agree.

Thank you Moderators and Administrators!!!
*glomps* cheers
Back to top Go down
Chimeraeyes
Devilish

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

We have the most fabulous mods/admins Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
They are what makes THA as magnificent as it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Respect to the Admins and Mods! cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Schrei
DarkTokioNekoyasha

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Even though Schnee-Sempai scares me sometimes...

I have Loads of respect for the Mods and Admins! Very Happy Very Happy

Respect! (in german accent)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrkstreeteam.webs.com
eightiesgirl88
Devilish
eightiesgirl88

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Thank you Mods and Admins! I really appreciate all the hard work you do! cheers
Back to top Go down
fliegehoch
Schrei
fliegehoch

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Anyone and everyone who's helped the site and especially right now with the servers.
I LOVE YOU ALL Very Happy
You're hard work makes me addicted. And I feel like I've got absolutely nothing else to do when I cant get on THA.

But thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!
Needs to be said Herz Needs to be said Herz Needs to be said Herz Needs to be said Herz Needs to be said Herz Needs to be said Herz Needs to be said Icon_bounce Needs to be said Icon_bounce Needs to be said Icon_cheers Needs to be said Icon_cheers Needs to be said Icon_cheers Needs to be said Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Awww :"3

Definately love the admins and mods that help make THA run smoothly along with it's members. It's definately a nice place to come a chillax. You're all nice, hard working people!

Respect!
Back to top Go down
nychrissie
Schrei
nychrissie

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Agreed. I have said this in the past via PM feedback to THA staff.

After the site was restored, without us losing anything, after the hacking? I gained even more respect for them.

And don't forget the Bees... ("Orange people"). They do a lot of "behind the scenes" work too.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 pm

nychrissie wrote:
Agreed. I have said this in the past via PM feedback to THA staff.

After the site was restored, without us losing anything, after the hacking? I gained even more respect for them.

And don't forget the Bees... ("Orange people"). They do a lot of "behind the scenes" work too.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelMusicLove
Schrei
TokioHotelMusicLove

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 am

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for ALL your hard work. Without you, there would be no THA. And I think we would all be very sad Crying or Very sad

Thank you also for all your patience and kindess with those of us who need neet it. XD haha.

:hug::squeeze::muffin: We need one of these threads back home too haha.
Back to top Go down
darkndevilish
Schrei
darkndevilish

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:38 am

I love you cheers I love you cheers I love you cheers I love you cheers I love you

(*high-fives Josh*) ABSOLUTELY! THANK YOU ADMINS AND MODS AND EVERYONE ELSE LURKING BACKSTAGE!

Don't forget, these guys are doing what they do FO' FREE, GRATIS AND FOR NOTHING, out of the kindness of their own little hearts and love for TH. And they're paying for those pretty servers too and, with the size this band has gotten to, that kind of processing power don't come cheap.

PayPal your donations to tokiohotelusafanclub@gmail.com. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 am

Great idea LesPaulJosh.

Thank you to all out beautiful Administrators, Moderators, Supervisors etc, etc, for the fantastic job they do. They are truly amazing.

We love you guys!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 am

Danke everyone and thanks for putting up with THA during these hard times being on the temp forum while we're working on getting the real deal up and running again. We have amazing staff, always had; bees, mods and supermods, but the one who is extra deserving of all accolades and credit now is Schnee. She has been busting her ass (as always) in the last week with securing that THA will continue to function properly. I love her to death.
Back to top Go down
Schreifurimmer
Schrei
Schreifurimmer

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Danke Admins and mods!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs to be said   Needs to be said Empty

Back to top Go down

Needs to be said
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Offtopic-
Jump to: