Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue

Go down 
+23
a2zeta
sweetiejay
Lizard
RyuKokoro
PrincessRosalie
Shell20
jaxarce
MCR150
TokioHotelChick
dacia
LoveBill
Nika
Mish
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Vorbei
wundertwins
Goga
yariana
nicoletagenoveva
elise
xander
coolbreezegirl
Schnee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizard
Devilish
Lizard

Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:38 am

As I sat here thinking that Bill seriously looks like a dark version of the Matrix twins, and subsequently looking up pics, I came across this.

Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 Matrix_twins_mousepad-p144982595091459324td22_210

Win.
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 am

Schnee wrote:
Who are they are why are they draped on TOM????

Spoiler:

I shudder to think what Sweetiejay will say about that shirt with the handprints on the breasts.

Shocked

Oh. My. God.

Handprints on breasts and a giant red belt buckle and BLEACHED F*CKING JEANS that are CROPPED and worn with SNEAKERS. HIGH RISE SNEAKERS. WITH CROPPED JEANS.

This outfit will be in my nightmares tonight. I can't even appreciate the bbs in this picture. And the girl wound around Tom has this smirk on her face that makes me want to slap her.

Sweetheart, you are weaing a grey sack dress, shrunken blazer and hideous black boots. Tom is simply amused by your eerie resemblance to ShamWow on their excursion down to the river to suck face for the cameras.

Spray tan. Check.

Four inches of make-up. Check.

Distorted hairdo. Check.

Terrible dress sense. Check.

Ugly shoes. Check.

Inflated sense of self. Check. Check. Check.

Women of the world, listen. Grey dress, black jacket and black shoes are not going to impress Tom. Two already have tried and failed. Step up your game, pay attention to what you wear, embrace the heels and avoid the monochromatic black and grey without white.

Does no one listen to me?

I really miss my Chantelle thread.

*Woe*
Back to top Go down
a2zeta
Devilish
a2zeta

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 am

All I see is Bill outfiercing everyone present. cyclops
Back to top Go down
mimas
Schrei
mimas

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 am

Bill's fierce is at 11. He could take it down to 1/2 power and still radiate out of the photo.

Thanks for saying who that was- I just thought it was random fangirls.

Georg is having a shiny hair contest with the girls! Laughing
Back to top Go down
missthe1stdate
Schrei
missthe1stdate

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 am

They're so tall!

Thanks for the picture
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 am

sweetiejay wrote:

Shocked

Oh. My. God.

Handprints on breasts and a giant red belt buckle and BLEACHED F*CKING JEANS that are CROPPED and worn with SNEAKERS. HIGH RISE SNEAKERS. WITH CROPPED JEANS.

This outfit will be in my nightmares tonight. I can't even appreciate the bbs in this picture. And the girl wound around Tom has this smirk on her face that makes me want to slap her.

Sweetheart, you are weaing a grey sack dress, shrunken blazer and hideous black boots. Tom is simply amused by your eerie resemblance to ShamWow on their excursion down to the river to suck face for the cameras.

Spray tan. Check.

Four inches of make-up. Check.

Distorted hairdo. Check.

Terrible dress sense. Check.

Ugly shoes. Check.

Inflated sense of self. Check. Check. Check.

Women of the world, listen. Grey dress, black jacket and black shoes are not going to impress Tom. Two already have tried and failed. Step up your game, pay attention to what you wear, embrace the heels and avoid the monochromatic black and grey without white.

Does no one listen to me?

I really miss my Chantelle thread.

*Woe*

I completely agree about those girls looking full of themselves and about the one with the handprints looking like a butterfly. But Wow. I really don't want to know what you think of me and my outfits if you think those girls look ugly.
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 am

xander wrote:
Tom is Big Pimpin'.

He sure is Laughing

The dark hair girl next to Georg is gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue   Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pic: Tokio Hotel with Princess Avenue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2