Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff

Go down 
+12
koselig
missthe1stdate
coolbreezegirl
Quill
sweetiejay
FairyCelt
Nika
TokioHotelChick
raomina
nicoletagenoveva
carlz
Schnee
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff Empty
PostSubject: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 am

It's at the German FC.

Anyone who wants can go get it and translate, etc. It's 3 pages long.

http://www.tokiohotel-fanclub.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=29964
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:58 am

nm.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 am

Looks like it's something about Bill being too thin
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 am

Quote :
Originally posted by ~Nik~
09-09-14 - taff - Tokio Hotel Bericht ... [17 meg, 2:15 min]

http://rapidshare.com/files/279995494/09-09-14_-_taff_-_Tokio_Hotel_Bericht.avi

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l4osq2

bei Darstellungs-Problemen (z.B. nur Ton) ffdshow installieren oder VLC player nutzen. Eventuell funktioniert auch der neue DivX-Codec.
http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:54 am

Yea, apparently it's about how Bill's so anorexic and female looking. As always.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Must we go through this again.Its like all the care about/
Back to top Go down
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 pm

i saw it :/ they just love to yank Bill's chain don't they? :sigh: (i know it doesn't work but you guys know what it means:D)
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 pm

I know.Its already been said and done you know?
Back to top Go down
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm

yea. they just must sit there and keep pulling :/ they can't get over these things.. :/
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Its in the past. pig
Back to top Go down
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

TokioHotelChick wrote:
Its in the past. pig

get over it.. right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Yes excalty what i meant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FairyCelt
Devilish
FairyCelt

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:31 am

Here it is on YouTube:

14/09/09 Pro7 Taff Tokio Hotel Bericht

It's basically a load of crap.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:06 am

Wow. You're right. That is crap. He looked completely fine in everything they used. Good grief. Neutral
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 am

Pat's translation that she made for us:

Quote :
Tokio Hotel rocked in Stefan Raab's stage this weekend and this much was clear, Bill has changed. He seems more feminine and extremely thin. Everyone wonders what happened to Bill. Legs as a thin as a model, a body like Victoria Beckham.

The legs of Bill from Tokio Hotel seem thin, thinner, the thinnest. Even when Tokio Hotel should be promoting their new single, everyone was only speaking about the fragile legs of Bill. If you look at images you can see clearly that the 20-year-old boy obviously has lost weight. Too much, says Alexander Gernandt of Bravo.

Alexander: "He has never been a robust person but it is clear that he has lost weight. Perhaps this is his ideal of beauty, thin like what is fashionable in the actors and models of Hollywood".

The ideal of beauty, with jeans in a size zero? Perhaps does he just not get fat? After everything the boys struggled with in America.

Alexander: "This cannot be tension, because they had time to work quietly on the album. They are at the point of coming back and they will travel again soon, Bill needs his strength for this, so he will have to gain some weight".

Bill: "We try to ignore the pressure. It is not something I think about all the time. But it is there, of course".

Bill tends to go to extremes. His figure is not the only thing that is extreme, but also his new styling. With a lot of makeup and long hair he seems more feminine than ever. But Bill has this style for himself and not for his fans.

Bill: "It is a personal thing. It is not connected to the album. It is not like we say, we have to add white dreadlocks to my hair, so that everyone will write about it. It is only what I want to do. It's a piece of freedom that I still have, that I can look how I want to look".

His fans love him for his style. Now we can only all hope he will eat more of his favorite meal, hamburgers and fries. So that he has enough strength for the following tour.
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 am

Quote :
Tokio Hotel rocked in Stefan Raab's stage this weekend and this much was clear, Bill has changed. He seems more feminine and extremely thin. Everyone wonders what happened to Bill. Legs as a thin as a model, a body like Victoria Beckham.

More feminine. Like Victoria Beckham. If this was any stupider my IQ would drop. Who writes this stuff?

Quote :
The legs of Bill from Tokio Hotel seem thin, thinner, the thinnest. Even when Tokio Hotel should be promoting their new single, everyone was only speaking about the fragile legs of Bill. If you look at images you can see clearly that the 20-year-old boy obviously has lost weight. Too much, says Alexander Gernandt of Bravo.

Lost weight? Since when? They are making it sound like he was a quarterback who crashed dieted and lost eighty pounds overnight.

Quote :
Alexander: "This cannot be tension, because they had time to work quietly on the album."

No, dealing with stalking was indeed, deeply relaxing for them.

Give me a break. This is all just the same old "Bill is anorexic!" crap all over again.

Evil or Very Mad

Stupid Pro7 Taff. Come up with something new already. What's the bet next week it's "Bill is still hiding in the closet!"
Back to top Go down
missthe1stdate
Schrei
missthe1stdate

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 am

Always the same..
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:37 am

*sighs* Sleep
Back to top Go down
koselig
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:47 am

If Bill wasn't eating right he wouldn't still be growing taller!!!! Guys don't fill out until they stop growing taller. He might even grow some more this year!
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 pm

koselig wrote:
If Bill wasn't eating right he wouldn't still be growing taller!!!! Guys don't fill out until they stop growing taller. He might even grow some more this year!
Exactly. :bang:
Back to top Go down
elise
Devilish
elise

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:23 pm

This is a load of bullshit. He looks fine. How can they compare him to when he was 17? Obviously he is going to change. He can't look the same his whole entire life. What a stupid news story.
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Quote :
Bill: "It is a personal thing. It is not connected to the album. It is not like we say, we have to add white dreadlocks to my hair, so that everyone will write about it. It is only what I want to do. It's a piece of freedom that I still have, that I can look how I want to look".

I love you
Back to top Go down
LebLiebeRock
Devilish
LebLiebeRock

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm

basically, my mom said that how boys/men grow is up and skinny then they grow into themselves. I think he's lost weight/gotten skinnier, but I'm not gonna go around saying he's unhealthily skinny or anorexic. People are so stupid.
Back to top Go down
faysfate
Devilish
faysfate

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 am

I don't think he's anarexic or anything but...HOT DAMN! Boy's legs look thinner than my arm. That's just not fair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff   Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff Empty

Back to top Go down

Sep 14 - Tokio Hotel on Taff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next