Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Automatic/Automatisch Singles

Go down 
+23
Adriana
LesPaulJosh
darkndevilish
harlequinn
Quill
HiKatieB
carebear
missthe1stdate
Wampykitty
jennyluv
FairyCelt
carlz
Elphba
Tag
SwedenGirl
TokioHotelChick
sweetiejay
coolbreezegirl
eien
pat
dacia
raomina
Schnee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FairyCelt
Devilish
FairyCelt

Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Darn.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Dacia!
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm

@ dacia...are you sure the 2 single Maxi is with the magnet? I haven't looked in a few
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

jennyluv wrote:
@ dacia...are you sure the 2 single Maxi is with the magnet? I haven't looked in a few
OH its not amazon.ca its amazon.com but I know amazon.ca did have it alsobut doesnt now. Its also considered an import on amazon.com
I checked amazon.de and amazon.com and they both have the same ASIN number.

amazon.de

Automatisch Premium-Single (incl Magnet) [Single]
Audio CD (18. September 2009)
Anzahl Disks/Tonträger: 1
Format: Single
Label: Stunner Records (Universal)
ASIN: B002MPD0UI

amazon.com

Automatisch (Maxi) [SINGLE] [IMPORT]
Audio CD (September 22, 2009)
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Single, Import
ASIN: B002MPD0UI
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Danke dacia!!
Back to top Go down
Wampykitty
Schrei
Wampykitty

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 pm

coolbreezegirl wrote:
Soem more comments I found (translated from german) on youtube:

I don't even like TH but the song is cool.

and

I don't really like tokio hotel, . but the song is really not bad: D

and

Even though I am not a Tokio Hotel fan, I like this song.

Oh goody...Tokio Hotel is the new "I don't really like Playboy but I buy it for the articles"

It's okay...as long as they keep buying the music they can say whatever they like about not liking the band.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Im an avid checker of all amazons, best buy, hot topic, itunes and such for the album/singles Laughing
Back to top Go down
missthe1stdate
Schrei
missthe1stdate

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 am

Thanks for the translation!

Positive!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carebear
Devilish
carebear

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Okay, so on amazon.com there are two versions of the Automatisch single. Is the Maxi single the same as the Premium listed on TH's website? (In other words, is it the one with Humanoid on it?)
Because there are no track lists.
Back to top Go down
HiKatieB
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 pm

They updated the information on the tokiohotel.com start page to include the single. It says digital version and that it will only include Automatic. http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/#home/

So it doesn't seem like we are getting a hard copy of the single in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

I didn't think anyone still believed we were.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
HiKatieB
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm

All my hopes and dreams lie smashed to pieces on the floor. If only Tokio Hotel had released a physical single in the U.S....

I had hoped, but I knew there wasn't really a chance. I had at least hoped for more than one song on the digital copy.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 pm

HiKatieB wrote:
All my hopes and dreams lie smashed to pieces on the floor. If only Tokio Hotel had released a physical single in the U.S....

I had hoped, but I knew there wasn't really a chance. I had at least hoped for more than one song on the digital copy.

Is it not possible to buy the single as an mp3 on Amazon.de?

I was hoping to see if that was possible since I'll also be buying the single that comes out here on iTunes and such. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Quill wrote:
HiKatieB wrote:

Is it not possible to buy the single as an mp3 on Amazon.de?

I was hoping to see if that was possible since I'll also be buying the single that comes out here on iTunes and such. Hmm...

Unless things have changed, it is not possible if you're in the US.
Back to top Go down
darkndevilish
Schrei
darkndevilish

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 pm

HiKatieB wrote:

Don't give up just yet. If they find they have a hit on their hands, I'm sure the position on physical CDs will change in a real hurry.

WAMPY!! "TH is the new Playboy." Tom will be so proud! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LesPaulJosh
Devilish
LesPaulJosh

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:42 pm

If no one saw it or said it, the US website says the Automatic Single is a "Digital Version" so it will be available online somewhere.

Ha I'm a dork I didn't see it up there by someone else.. Thanks...long day at work...bleh

Last edited by LesPaulJosh on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jcriggins
Adriana
Schrei
Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:51 pm

LesPaulJosh wrote:
If no one saw it or said it, the US website says the Automatic Single is a "Digital Version" so it will be available online somewhere.

My best bet would be Itunes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Automatic the single is already up on amazon.coms mp3 section. Plus Itunes should definetly have it.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Im going for itunes.
Back to top Go down
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:50 pm

i'm going for itunes because its easy but i wanted a cd copy :/
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm

The only way to get a cd is to import it. Amazon.com has the 2 single and the maxi single of it but they ARE imports. They wont count towards the american charts.
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm

I need some advice. Should I buy the maxi single from Amazon? (I'm still going to buy the single from iTunes.)

Pros:
+ comes with a magnet (lol who cares)
+ qualifies me for free shipping on Amazon if combined with the Humanoid pre-order
+ i like to collect TH hard copies Very Happy

Cons:
+ it's 12.99 for two songs that are already on the album
+ it's an import

What should I do?? scratch
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm

veestone wrote:
I need some advice. Should I buy the maxi single from Amazon? (I'm still going to buy the single from iTunes.)

Pros:
+ comes with a magnet (lol who cares)
+ qualifies me for free shipping on Amazon if combined with the Humanoid pre-order
+ i like to collect TH hard copies Very Happy

Cons:
+ it's 12.99 for two songs that are already on the album
+ it's an import

What should I do?? scratch

:giggle: buy it! haha actually I preorder that one and the 2 song single Laughing and hey I care about the magnet sunny
Back to top Go down
veestone
Schrei
veestone

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 pm

You convinced me! ;D
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Just think in 3 days it will be released in Europe and in 7 it will be released here!

Last edited by dacia on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Do we know what the magnet looks like? flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automatic/Automatisch Singles   Automatic/Automatisch Singles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Automatic/Automatisch Singles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Tokio Hotel News :: The New Album-
Jump to: