Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

VMAs are starting in a bit

Go down 
+41
Nika
TokioHotelChick
Elphba
gabby7
SwedenGirl
OBLUDA
Tinkske
AnnieBananie
Kira
mimas
darkndevilish
sweetiejay
DarkTokioNekoyasha
MonicaFTW
elise
intheparkinglot
NattiLovesTH
ABC1
harlequinn
Tag
Kody
Quill
Mary
MCR150
sarah00000
fliegehoch
LoveForTH
LesPaulJosh
dkandidc
skid
TH19FUR89IMMER
jennyluv
misskatiekaulitz
kat
pat
krisk2009
chibizepha
dacia
tokiohotelgirl
nonamecomestomind
Schnee
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Gaga just keeps getting more and more insane with each preformence,i give her an F. afro
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm

I liked GaGa's performance. Maybe not her lack of attire (but that's no surprize)-- but I like love the masquerade theme.

I really liked her performance... I really didn't find it all that weird. XD
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Heck to me the VMAS were pretty tame....other than the outburst it was really normal. The performances was good but I still think there was some action missing.
Back to top Go down
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

seriously i didin't even watch the vma's but all i heard about today it what happend to Taylor. Poor girl my god why would Kanye do that.. on one show a lady said it was alcohol :/ he was drinking potent stuff i guess. i don'y really know nor do i care it just gets to me that Kanye would do that to poor Taylor
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 pm

I want to hug Taylor,Poor her Kanye is an ahole! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

What Kanye did was totally uncalled for, but really - his lack of any semblance of class or humanity did her a favor in the end. She's a brave hero now, got a standing O she wouldn't have gotten otherwise, everyone is talking about her and being so sypathetic - and if Kanye hadn't done it? Half the world would be saying it should have gone to Beyonce.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:31 pm

harlequinn wrote:
What Kanye did was totally uncalled for, but really - his lack of any semblance of class or humanity did her a favor in the end. She's a brave hero now, got a standing O she wouldn't have gotten otherwise, everyone is talking about her and being so sypathetic - and if Kanye hadn't done it? Half the world would be saying it should have gone to Beyonce.
I actually agree with that statement *appaluds* bounce
Back to top Go down
Nika
Zimmer 483
Nika

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:40 pm

harlequinn wrote:

hmm never thought about that but wow its true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:42 pm

If this wouldn't have happend Beyonce would've totallty won.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Im sure Kayne would have throw a fit in another category she was in or he was in. He doesnt seem to know how to shut up during awards shows
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh and I was disappointed that the host (I forget his name) didn't get as much air time as last year.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Russell Brand Smile
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:24 pm

dacia wrote:
Russell Brand Smile
yes! :hug:

he was soooo funny last year! I feel like he was restraining himself this year :/
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 pm

I know I thought the same thing....earlier I had said that it seemed too tame...I dunno the show was different. Not entirely bad but if it was half like last year and half like this year itd been perfect.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 am

Last years was my favorite. bounce
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 am

I hated Russell Brand last year. I didn't find him funny or edgy at all. Well, it was funny when he couldn't take Jordin Sparks defending the Jonas Brothers and people applauding. I thought making fun of one of the bands through the whole show was slimy - and it could happen to Tokio Hotel, if viewers think that's funny and acceptable.

Anyway, I'm surprised they had him back.
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 am

He should be the offical host.Hes funny!
Back to top Go down
missthe1stdate
Schrei
missthe1stdate

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 am

Rusell Brand is a great host to this awards.
It's less boring with all the commercials and everything
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 pm

They brought Russel Brandt back because they think it might be good for ratings, I think. They wanna see if he will be like he was last year.

Sadly not Sad I hate whoever told him he had to tone it down Mad
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:38 pm

MTV made him tone it down because they didn't expect anyone to stand up to him on air last year, because his material was completely Safe for the demo, so they thought. The politics were safe, roasting the uncool kids they thought was safe, until it turned out that the entire audience didn't actually want to sit and listen to the equivalent of a high school bully all night long. But I actually hated the fact that he backed down just as much. I just don't see what's cool about the guy at all.
Back to top Go down
Adriana
Schrei
Adriana

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Russell Brand is hilarious.
oh and i love the Kelly clarkson quote to Kanye west:

Spoiler:

i love her
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Kudos to Kelly Clarkson. cheers
Back to top Go down
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483
TokioHotelChick

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Rosemary wrote:
Kudos to Kelly Clarkson. cheers
Amen!
Back to top Go down
RyuKokoro
Devilish
RyuKokoro

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Wow.. I'm so late...Best Performance of the night had to be the MJ tribute with the Scream ending..it was just amazing. I had tears running down my eyes at the end. Kanye....what can I say about him that hasn't been said on the thread already.. I refuse to give him my time of day anymore.
Pink's performance was awesome and I was in shock by just how athletic she really is.. I was like Shocked through most of the performance..

Gaga..Gaga..Gaga..I LOVED IT! I think I've watched it about seven times since Sunday night. I thought it was amazing creative and she kept within the theme of her song while still being extremely memorable..and I rather see that then her humping various dancers along the stage while singing Poker Face or something..even though I love the song.

Muse was great as usual...Taylor's performance seemed a bit boring to me ...and Beyonce's did too...cause seriously..I'm getting sick and tired of the dance, the song, and the fact that Beyonce, who's happily married, is singing about some guy needing to put a ring on her finger. Added to the fact that one of her two backup dancers had a wedgie...oh my eyes.. No

..Green Day was killer..I LOVE Billy Joe, and Empire State of Mind was...I don't know.. I really didn't pay much attention to it even though I love Alicia Keys.. And then some other weirdo had to run up on stage. I was just waiting for it to end so I could see the MJ trailer. And my boy Em. won an award. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

VMAs are starting in a bit
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Offtopic-
Jump to: