Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

VMAs are starting in a bit

Go down 
+41
Nika
TokioHotelChick
Elphba
gabby7
SwedenGirl
OBLUDA
Tinkske
AnnieBananie
Kira
mimas
darkndevilish
sweetiejay
DarkTokioNekoyasha
MonicaFTW
elise
intheparkinglot
NattiLovesTH
ABC1
harlequinn
Tag
Kody
Quill
Mary
MCR150
sarah00000
fliegehoch
LoveForTH
LesPaulJosh
dkandidc
skid
TH19FUR89IMMER
jennyluv
misskatiekaulitz
kat
pat
krisk2009
chibizepha
dacia
tokiohotelgirl
nonamecomestomind
Schnee
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
darkndevilish
Schrei
darkndevilish

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:47 am

Schnee wrote:
Pink's Tweet

@pink Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Beyonce did good though. That was a nice touch.

Maybe it's time Mr. West checked that sippy sippy problem into R-E-H-A-B.
Back to top Go down
mimas
Schrei
mimas

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 am

I thought all the performances were really good. I miss being on the edge of my seat for the whole show in case they panned to Bill. VMA" 2010!!!! ✊
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:52 am

darkndevilish wrote:
Schnee wrote:
Pink's Tweet

@pink Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Beyonce did good though. That was a nice touch.

Maybe it's time Mr. West checked that sippy sippy problem into R-E-H-A-B.

Or maybe to M-A-R-S.

Martians have better manners.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 am

Oh man.

I am watching the VMA from here
http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/09/14/vma-2009-10-vma-moments-you-may-have-missed-britneys-dance-jennifer-lopezs-close-encounter-with-her-ex-katy-perrys-crotch-grab/

And... my heart broke for Taylor Swift. She looked shattered. That f*ckhead.

Pink's performance was the best.

Yes, Gaga, there IS such a thing as TOO much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am

No

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 2zivn0k
Back to top Go down
Kira
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 am

I am so late to this XD
Anyways, I was INLOVE with Gaga's perfomance cheers It was SO AMAZING! I was literally with my mouth open at the end. I compleatly agree with what Monica said about it.
I missed my man, Eminem, and only saw him when he did that sketch with Tracy Sad so I don't know what did he say when he won.
I'm not going to lie, I laughed when Kanye did that to Taylor. lol, part because I like him, part because I hate her. Whatever.
I didn't watch much of it but I'm happy for Gaga because she won a bunch of her nominations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 am

Rolling Eyes

Notes from people reporting in to ONTD

• The TV feed does not do justice to how much the audience was booing every time Kanye's name was said.

• i can tell u right now that the whole crowd booed kanye A LOT for the rest of the show and i really hope it u can tell on tv

• i dont know how much of the taylor swift clip was shown on tv but after kanye spoke she kinda just stood there for a good 30 seconds speechless and about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:14 am

Celebrity Twitters Love Taylor Swift

Pink Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.

katyperry f*** U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN.

ddlovato (Demi Lovato) AHHHHH!!!!!! GO @taylorswift13!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

David_Henrie some1 needs to slap Kanye West who does he think he is?

johncmayer Big love to my girl @taylorswift13. A class act.

justinbieber 2night is the most amazing night ever! Congrats to @taylorswift13 . I got your back. And I met Beyonce and she told me she loves ONE TIME!!

glorianatheband @taylorswift13 congratulations sweetheart! Keep ur head up. We love u!

martinsays (Martin Johnson from Boys Like Girls) dear kanye west, you are a classless human being, unworthy of the stage he stands on. grow up.

therealpickler (Kellie Pickler) Tator Tot, you handled yourself with Grace. Kanye, go grow some f-ing balls bitch! don't mess w/my lil sis!!

TheRealJordin (Jordin Sparks) RT @mdoolittle I know I'm late, but really Kanye? Really? Taylor Swift is the sweetest girl ever & Beyonce is so gracious. Not right at all!

yelyahwilliams (Hayley Williams) Taylor swift, y'all. #teamTaylor

Taylor's band mates also offered their support:

GrantMickelson My boss and friend is the most talented and classy woman I know. Kanye is a douchebag. Done deal.

amosjheller I love my boss. She's a classy, dedicated and loving person who deserves her success.

caitlinbird My girl just took a beating on national fu&*%#>tv, conquered it performing flawlessly and left with ultimate dignity. That's my Taylor.

ETA:

NICKZANO: Love Kanye the artist but that was some bullshit^*! People Jim Wilson did the same shit to our President. Put that passion into our future.

Haylie K (Haylie Duff): well, he accomplished exactly what he wanted, everyone is talking about kanye.

IKETURNER: "Kanye went too far. You never treat a lady like that. That shit was wrong, Ye. Dead wrong."

adamlambert: Kanye needs to chill. He freaks out every year. It ain't that deep man.

stephaniepratt: Ummm when taylor swift got up to get her award and some beyonce fan/publicist came on stage to talk shit and rep beyonce... NOT COOL

dannygokey I have one question - How could you be so heartless??

dannygokey Congratulations Taylor Swift!!! I'm very Happy for her ~ She's very classy woman!

immattgiraud oooooohhhh Kanye, you make it so hard to be a fan.. so hard.

michaelsarver1 Taylor Swift u rock! Congrats on your accomplishment and for representing country music, and all music for that matter, with amazing class!

JoelMadden WOW Taylor Swift's first VMA and she didn't even get to ENJOY it. Kanye You were just a bully on that one man.

heidimontag "congrats @taylorswift13 on your vma!!! you deserve it more than anyone!! I saw the devil in action when kanye west stole your mic! u rock!!!"

ChesterBe Kanye West has officially earned the title of King Douchebag! Way to go dickhead. To think I thought he was kinda cool. LAME.....

OfficialKat (Kat Dennings): I'm throwing away my Kanye glasses. They were 8 bucks, no skin off my apple

ricky_martin kanye what an asshole dude.

ricky_martin @taylorswift13 has sold more than 10 million cds in the last 2 years u deserve the award 10 million fans cant be wrong. enjoy ur night!
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 am

Because Adam is one of us.

You know, us Tokio Hotel fans.

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 34zg2dd
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 am

Kelly Clarkson

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC Smile
Back to top Go down
Kira
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 am

Wow, he really dig himself a grave Shocked

Hey, I was not saying it has okay. It totally wasn't.

Now I'm starting to feel bad for her
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:29 am

Kira wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I laughed when Kanye did that to Taylor. lol, part because I like him, part because I hate her. Whatever.

Excuse me for a minute. Let's back up here.

Put aside your own feelings about Taylor Swift for a moment. Imagine you have, by some miracle, just won an international award for music that had you pitted up against the biggest female names in music. It is one of the single greatest moments of your career so far.

You're stunned, but ecstatic as you go up to collect your award in front of a clapping crowd of your music idols, and millions of people watching around the world.

You begin your speech, excited and happy and ready to explode from joy, when someone comes up on stage, grabs your microphone and proceeds to announce, to everyone present there and in front of hundreds of cameras, that you don't deserve that award. That someone else does.

Imagine hearing that in the moment that should have been one of your proudest, and watch it turn into the most embarassing. And not only have you been humiliated during what should have been your moment, but you have been humiliated in front of your mother, your industry colleagues, your musical idols and the entire freaking world.

And then, you have to stand there on that stage, alone, and try to preserve some level of dignity after having your moment ripped from you. Trying not to cry as everyone stares at you. Knowing that everyone will remember this embarassing moment and it could haunt you for the rest of your life. And worst of all, thinking that maybe that guy was right, and everyone else agrees with him, and that you do not deserve to hold this award. At that moment, all you want to do is shrivel up into a hole and die from the humiliation.

Yeah. That is hysterical.

I always find another human being's pain funny.

Kira wrote:
Wow, he really dig himself a grave Shocked

Hey, I was not saying it has okay. It totally wasn't.

Now I'm starting to feel bad for her

Delete that line up the top there, then.

Last edited by sweetiejay on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnnieBananie
Devilish
AnnieBananie

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 am

I'd reaally like to say holy SH*T did I love P!nk's performance! Fan-freakin-TASTIC! I wish I was that fit and athletic! lol

I'd also like to note that my love for Kelly Clarkson just increased dramatically with what Schnee just posted! I couldn't agree more Kelly! ♥️

(Oh and Schnee, I feel that I must profess my love for your icon/picture thing! lmao! Amazing!)
Back to top Go down
Tinkske
Devilish
Tinkske

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 am

sweetiejay wrote:

Excuse me for a minute. Let's back up here.

Put aside your own feelings about Taylor Swift for a moment. Imagine you have, by some miracle, just won an international award for music that had you pitted up against the biggest female names in music. It is one of the single greatest moments of your career so far.

You're stunned, but ecstatic as you go up to collect your award in front of a clapping crowd of your music idols, and millions of people watching around the world.

You begin your speech, excited and happy and ready to explode from joy, when someone comes up on stage, grabs your microphone and proceeds to announce, to everyone present there and in front of hundreds of cameras, that you don't deserve that award. That someone else does.

Imagine hearing that in the moment that should have been one of your proudest, and watch it turn into the most embarassing. And not only have you been humiliated during what should have been your moment, but you have been humiliated in front of your mother, your industry colleagues, your musical idols and the entire freaking world.

And then, you have to stand there on that stage, alone, and try to preserve some level of dignity after having your moment ripped from you. Trying not to cry as everyone stares at you. Knowing that everyone will remember this embarassing moment and it could haunt you for the rest of your life. And worst of all, thinking that maybe that guy was right, and everyone else agrees with him, and that you do not deserve to hold this award. At that moment, all you want to do is shrivel up into a hole and die from the humiliation.

Think Tokio Hotel winning best newcomer last year and someone doing this and you're also pretty much there, they were also 19 at the time (sorry stupid comparison but the first part of your answer, about stunned ecstatic people made me think of Bills reaction last year... )
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 am

MonicaFTW wrote:
OMG I am so insanely happy that Lady Gaga won BNA. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Her performance was AMAZING. It wasn't disgusting or freaky or stupid. It was meaningful. If people actually watched without being biased over her, they would see what she was trying to do with the blood.

She is channeling Princess Diana. Diana was always followed around by paparazzi and in the end, she died in a swarm of them. That's what Gaga was trying to say, the paparazzi is killing her.

I thought it was super clever and so Gaga. Her performances are always so crazy and they all have meanings to it.

I'm so happy for her!!!

Exactly. I'm not surprised the message was lost on a lot of viewers (from what I've seen), though, or that people are putting it down. I don't really care, either. It blew me away.

Madonna's speech and Janet Jackson's tribute were awesome, very emotional. Michael and Janet never performed "Scream" together on stage. Sad

It really sucks that Kanye hijacked the show like that.
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 am

I hated her performance. I am a big fan of hers and I understand what Paparazzi is about. I think it was disjointed and gratuitous and it is a shame that someone with her talent masks it sometimes behind her "artistry". She has, for me, reached the pinnacle of trying too hard to shock.

P!nk ruled.

Janet Jackson dancing in PERFECT synchronization with the screen of Michael behind her blew me out of the water. That was a once in a lifetime moment and I was left with tears streaming down my face with sadness again.
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:22 am

Schnee wrote:
Janet Jackson dancing in PERFECT synchronization with the screen of Michael behind her blew me out of the water. That was a once in a lifetime moment and I was left with tears streaming down my face with sadness again.

I am so happy I wasn't the only one that teared up at that. I got really emotional too. The whole Michael Jackson tribute dance at the start was perfectly choreographed and synchronised.

Brilliant idea, whoever came up with that.
Back to top Go down
OBLUDA
Devilish
OBLUDA

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 am

am I a bad person if I say I really love lady gaga's outfit because they remind me of silent hil!?!?! LOLOLL
Back to top Go down
harlequinn
Schrei
harlequinn

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 am

If you want to get Janet's tribute in full, go to her official site (janetjackson.com) and listen to the new track "Make Me." (You have to sign up to hear it - but it is AWESOME.)

Last edited by harlequinn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 am

Anyone who have videos of

@when Kanye West was an asshole?
@Gaga performed Paparazzi?

tongue
Back to top Go down
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 am

harlequinn wrote:
If you want to get Janet's tribute in full, go to her official site (janetjackson.com) and listen to the new track "Make Me." (You have to sign up to hear it - but it is AWESOME.)

Thanks harlequinn. Will do. Very Happy

SwedenGirl wrote:
Anyone who have videos of

@when Kanye West was an asshole?
@Gaga performed Paparazzi?

tongue

Here you go SwedenGirl, best I could find atm:

Lady Gaga Performance VMA's 2009

Kanye West Upsets Taylor Swift
Back to top Go down
gabby7
Schrei
gabby7

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am

I felt so bad for Taylor, she just stood there. Way to ruin her moment, you a-hole.
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am

Thank you sweetiejay Smile

But hey, what the hell did Kanye do? Damn idiot, go and return to your own crappy damn studio and keep make your own damn crappy music while Taylor got talent! Damn asshole Evil or Very Mad

And... Gaga's performance was just weird.
Back to top Go down
Tag
Schrei
Tag

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 am

I was surprised at Gaga's performance cause I enjoyed it. It was entertaining but too over the top. She is talented, but it gets lost behind her persona, and costuming.

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 Fist
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:59 am

I felt so bad for Taylor Swift! I don't even like her really, but that was just MEAN what Kanye did. It was really sweet though of Beyonce to call her out in the end to finish her thank you speech.
Take that MTV!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

VMAs are starting in a bit
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Offtopic-
Jump to: