Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

When will they come to the US?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

When will they come to the US? Empty
PostSubject: When will they come to the US?   When will they come to the US? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I've just been wondering... They're doing promotion in Europe right now, and apparently the coming tour will start in Europe at first. So I'm wondering, when will they come to America? Shouldn't they do promo there now as well while the single and album is a hot topic? Will they come to America at all this fall? And if not, that's stupid right?
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: When will they come to the US?   When will they come to the US? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Martin at Cherrytree said a while ago that TH would be in US in October for promo and Sarah Osterman at german Universal mentioned US while talking about the band's promowork in various countrioes during Octiber in an interview with Volkstimme:
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net/all-the-news-f1/sep-25-volkstime-from-magdeburg-backyard-to-world-tour-t83.htm
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: When will they come to the US?   When will they come to the US? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

On what are we basing "They are touring Europe first"?

Has there been an announcement of a European tour?

Sorry, I am behind.

And I am moving this to Not so Hot
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will they come to the US?   When will they come to the US? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will they come to the US?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Tokio Hotel News :: Not quite as hot-
Jump to: