Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure Empty
PostSubject: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 am

No true confirmation, just seeing that in Twitter

Last edited by Schnee on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Sad unfortunately it's confirmed:

LoRe wrote:
Fnac has confirmed it and Universal has informed one of the administratrices of TH Spain... the motives that for the present time have been said its for safety... nothing more...
Later they will say something more... TT.TT I dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hugplz: :hugplz:

MarySpain wrote:
¬¬ safety... the fnac in a shopping center it's small for a big band and a lot of fans....

Miss Romance wrote:
Well my friend called me (the other admin of Tokio Hotel Spain) and said me that yes, the reasons of the cancellation are a heap of things besides the safety. And yes, it's 100% cancelled.
Universal is trying to make a "plan B" for the spanish fans, but it'll be difficult... they come in just two days and well, I hope they can give us something =/
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 pm

I think it will be difficult to plan something else so soon.Especially since they have to consider the safety of the fans
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Miss Romance wrote:
For the moment:

28.09.2009 Guests to the Show "El Hormiguero"
29.09.2009 Habbo Chat

And we suppose they'll make interviews with some radio stations like "40 Principales" and so.
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 pm

aniinhas wrote:
Aixin wrote:
What would you like to ask Tokio Hotel?

I cannot translate the whole article right now, but it basically talks about their begginings, their success, and the new single & album. They also say they'll be in Madrid (Spain) on Tuesday, so we can send them questions and they'll select the best ones to ask them.

You can send your questions to zona20@20minutos.es

Source: http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/526530/0/entrevista/tokio/hotel/
I am going to translate it to people who want the whole text ;P

Edit:
What would you ask Tokio Hotel?

The German band comes back with a new single, Automatic.
It's an anticipated of their next album, Humanoid.
Send us your questions and we will ask them to the members of Tokio Hotwl.

Do yo prefer to sing in English or German? How will be the next album? What influencies does your music has? How do they like the girls to be? It's sure you have some question to Tokio Hotel, and in 20minutos.es we don't want you to still have doubts. In the next Tuesday they visit Madrid, where we will meet them and we will do the best questions that our readers will send. Write yours and send it by email.

Two years after the release of their last work, Tokio Hotel comes back to the stores with a new single, Automatic. It0s part of Humanoid, an album that will be on stores in the next months and, according to the members of the band was inspired in science fiction.

It rained a lot since the born of the band in 2001 in a Magdeburg's school, in Germany. In this eight years they sold almost 6 million albuns and reached thousands of fans all around the world, a lot of them in Spain.

the quartet will visit Madrid in the next week in mark of the promotion of their last work. And this seemed a great opportunity to the fans to ask what they want to the Kaulitz brothers and their band.
Send us a email to zona20@20minutos.es and between every questions we will receive, we will choose the best ones and ask them in person to the kings of Teen Goth Rock.
Back to top Go down
fliegehoch
Schrei
fliegehoch

PostSubject: Re: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Quote :
Do yo prefer to sing in English or German? How will be the next album? What influencies does your music has? How do they like the girls to be?

...because these questions havent been asked before.
:fryingpan:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure   Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure Empty

Back to top Go down

Madrid Signing - Cancelled for sure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Tokio Hotel News :: All the news-
Jump to: