Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Can't get in

Go down 
+26
darkndevilish
dacia
myrcalla
halucy
fliegehoch
dkandidc
jennyluv
LoveForTH
ladylovelace
Emme
glendesign
Rosemary
papercut01
mimas
veestone
Elphba
carebear
Stern
Tag
xander
OBLUDA
Quill
TokioHotelChick
carlz
Vorbei
SwedenGirl
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

Can't get in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

I can't get onto THA tonight. It keeps blocking me. Sad

Guess I will camp out here.

*lights a candle*

Can't get in - Page 2 Candle11
Back to top Go down
glendesign
Devilish
glendesign

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Pass the marshmallows. I was on this morning, then couldn't get on between 3:30 and 7-ish. And then I was on until a few minutes ago. :sigh:

Edit: Yay! Didn't last long this tme, I'm back on THA.
Back to top Go down
OBLUDA
Devilish
OBLUDA

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 am

T____T okey.. the last 24 hours I always try to get in and nothing happens!! still cannot go in! HEELP!!! T_______T Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 am

Reposting this here from THA. It's from Stern.

Quote :
That happened to me too yesterday. I couldn't access THA on my computer but I could in my cell. I didn't do anything and it simply started working.

Try clear cache and cookies on your computer. Or/and try clear your computer's DNS cache, and see if that helps.

To clear your DNS cache in Windows XP/2000:

1) Go to Start -> Run
2) Type 'ipconfig /flushdns', then hit Enter

To clear your DNS cache in Windows Vista:

1) Go to Start Menu, and enter 'cmd' in the search box, then hit SHIFT-CTRL-ENTER
2) In the Administrator Command Window, type 'ipconfig /flushdns', then hit Enter.

Also from Schnee:

Quote :
I put in a tech support ticket, will keep everyone up to date.
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Now I can't get to THA either.I tried to clear my Cache but still THA doesn't work for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:07 pm

THA is on-off for me Sad
Not working at the moment.
Back to top Go down
carebear
Devilish
carebear

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm

still not working for me.
i've tried doing all those things (clearing cache, cookies) and it does nothing.
i haven't been able to access it at all since it went down. (like it's not just working at certain times, it's all the time.)
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:57 pm

I haven't been able to get on all day Sad
Back to top Go down
papercut01
Devilish
papercut01

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 pm

For the past several days, the site stops working between 9pm-midnight PST, but today it decided to give up a few hours early.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
carebear
Devilish
carebear

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Shocked
It's actually working for me right now!!
Back to top Go down
Emme
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:03 pm

i cant get in too! its not working! i can only get in altleast an hour a day and thats not enough
i need to know the latest news and whats going on! i need to know to vote for what!!! 0.0

pls will it work? or do i have to do somthing to my comp? kz i cleared the cookies and everthing nothing works :S and the sites that are being posted on twitter dont work i just get this messege " server is down"

i need my daily dose of tokio hotel Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 pm

I still cannot access THA from my home network.
Back to top Go down
ladylovelace
Schrei
ladylovelace

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Yup, I've been kicked off again. It's a certain time for me, too. Like, 9ish to I don't know when, I'm usually not on all that late.

:woe: It makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

It hasn't worked for me at all today. When will this stop? Sad
Back to top Go down
LoveForTH
Schrei
LoveForTH

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Since THA opened up again, I was able to sign in and had no problems, but just a while ago, I've been getting the message that says the server is experiencing problems.
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

^^ I got exactly what you got. :woe: I have had no issues until yesterday.
Back to top Go down
dkandidc
Schrei
dkandidc

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:06 pm

i went to THA and it said its down but here it says its up...i'm confused!
Back to top Go down
fliegehoch
Schrei
fliegehoch

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm

I cant get on either. I could temporarily earlier at school, but when it was around time to leave, it wouldnt let me on and still doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 pm

THA is temporarily down again for some techie glitch I assume. Hopefully the issue will be resolved in a relatively short amount of time. Meanwhile, you can play here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Schrei
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Looks like THA is back up.

*knocks on wood*

Edit: Spoke too soon. :woe:
Back to top Go down
halucy
Schrei
halucy

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:25 pm

This is the first it hasn't worked for me. How depressing. We should all crash the CT chat or something.
Back to top Go down
myrcalla
Devilish
myrcalla

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:38 pm

i cant log on from my home comp either to the the board or forum Sad i am able to log on thru my cell but its spotty and only works sometimes Sad confused
Back to top Go down
Tag
Schrei
Tag

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm

I can't get in now. First time since the blog was down I cant get to the fourm. bounce

That guy needs a bigger space to bounce.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm

I cant get in either. I tried to go through the main page but theres not evne a link to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Elphba
Schrei
Elphba

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Well I was on earlier today at school and last night at home, late late. And then just now I was able to (for the first time) get to THA without the www. But the board is closed apparantly for real now for some server thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get in   Can't get in - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't get in
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Tokio Hotel News :: All the news-
Jump to: