Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Schlag Den Raab

Go down 
+32
neelyo
Quill
sweetiejay
Chimeraeyes
Lizard
raomina
xander
pat
Wampykitty
eien
papercut01
FishieLPKaulitz8
coolbreezegirl
jennyluv
SwedenGirl
FairyCelt
OBLUDA
carlz
dacia
mimas
darkndevilish
veestone
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Tag
TokioHotelMusicLove
harlequinn
ThinAir
halucy
LoveForTH
nicoletagenoveva
Kody
Schnee
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

I loved the performance, and I've really started to enjoy Automatic.
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 am

veestone wrote:
I wonder who decided they would perform Automatic instead of Automatisch.

Probably someone from their team who has released that most germans don't like to hear songs in their own language (I can't blame them, I don't like to hear songs in my language either Cool )
And it seems to have worked a bit because the Youtube comments of previous haters that are loving Automatic keep coming up cheers
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Quote :
As Matthias Opdenhövel announced at the beginning of the show Tokio Hotel, there were some negative notes from the audience. After the show, however, these sounds were completely gone.

I wonder how hard that is, to be standing to premiere your song in your own country and be getting booed.

Does Raab usually let some fans in or is that Kerner who does that?
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
SwedenGirl
Schrei
SwedenGirl

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Schnee wrote:

I wonder how hard that is, to be standing to premiere your song in your own country and be getting booed.

Does Raab usually let some fans in or is that Kerner who does that?

I think that they give away tickets months or weeks before without announcing who the guest will be, so anyone who's lucky can get in there confused that's atleast what I think.
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:10 pm

TH signing autographs after the SDR performance (with the help of flashlights Laughing )
Contains lots of screaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7NnmF_SYZI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tokiohotelfurimmer.com%2F&feature=player_embedded#t=122
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 pm

I loved the performance! I heard LIVE but that is me. I am still lame like when we heard Automatic and i heard no autotone crap. I hear Live. He looked great and it was awsome to see Bill shimmy shakin again!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
coolbreezegirl
Admin
coolbreezegirl

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm

OK, I am supercranky now because THA is down, but i need ti get this out of my system. I am so sick and tired of playback comments in this fandom, I wanna puke. No kidding. I don't know why people even think it is worth mentioning. Between 2005-2008 at least fans discussed other things about TVperformance but now the fandom sounds like a fucking parrot. "playback, playback, playback, live, live, playback, playbackl". As if playback on a european TV show is new. FFS 99% of all tv shows in Europe is playback. It's the norm.

So when soembody posts " I don't think we will ever hear the new songs live" I am astounded. Whether, raab was live or not doesn't matter in thsi argument because TH just performed Automatic 100% live at Nokia. TH has never ever playbacked a tour concert before, and anyone who has been in thsi fandom lobnger than 3 minutes should know that. They should also know that 99,99% of all european TV shows are playback due to various reasons, one of them being financial

So far TH has done two wellreceived TV performances in front of audiences consisting of largerly non TH fans and in front of millions of tV viwers and both were huge successes. I find it great to see the boys back in full promoition action again after being on a break for 9 months. But what do I ran into, every thread about them are plagued with playback or no playback convo. Especially the Elämpe Lapsele threads and youtube video comments. I am baffled by this fandom. Not gonna lie.

A TH fan watching a TV show in Europe results in this level of intelligence discussion.

A: wasn't it great day we had on the beach today?
B: yes. there was salt in the water.
A: there is almost always salt in sea water.
B: i know. I was just stating it.
A:?
C: were you at the beach today? Did you swim? Was there salt in the water?
A and B: Yes there was salt in the water.
C: why? Why is there salt in the water?
A: because it's sea and not a lake
D: So it was salt in the seawater?
A: *kills herself*

So for every TV show that TH will do in Europe, whether it is live or playback, and let's face it there is only like one show in Germany where artists play live, I expect the same type of conversation as posted above. I'm sad to say.
Back to top Go down
FishieLPKaulitz8
Devilish
FishieLPKaulitz8

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm

O__________O I think I just died... I watched it for the very first time! OMG... *insert dead nana*

And I believe it was definitely live. Some of the notes on the 2nd verse were changed. There was also no "ooooh oooh's" in there either. It was... truly amazing! *insert another dead nana*
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

One of my friends..I showed her the performance last night. She loved it..haha she was like Nooo I dont want to see too much and I was like why?? She said because Ill like them too much and become obsessed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jennyluv
Schrei
jennyluv

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 pm

I can't stop watching the video!! Bill's stare at the beginning is just lovely!!

*likes CBG's post a million times!* though I did mention I heard live
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:54 pm

coolbreezegirl wrote:

A TH fan watching a TV show in Europe results in this level of intelligence discussion.

A: wasn't it great day we had on the beach today?
B: yes. there was salt in the water.
A: there is almost always salt in sea water.
B: i know. I was just stating it.
A:?
C: were you at the beach today? Did you swim? Was there salt in the water?
A and B: Yes there was salt in the water.
C: why? Why is there salt in the water?
A: because it's sea and not a lake
D: So it was salt in the seawater?
A: *kills herself*

So for every TV show that TH will do in Europe, whether it is live or playback, and let's face it there is only like one show in Germany where artists play live, I expect the same type of conversation as posted above. I'm sad to say.

lol! lol! lol!

Well, I'm sad to say that I think I will make a thread called:

Please complain here about Playback Performances at European TV Shows.
Back to top Go down
papercut01
Devilish
papercut01

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

The links to the videos in the first post don't work anymore.. Crying or Very sad

Quote :
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Brainpool
Back to top Go down
FairyCelt
Devilish
FairyCelt

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Damn this site's lack of a "like" button! *shakes fist in the air*
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm

I already said my opinion on this elsewhere, but I'll do it here too ^_^
*quotes*

eien wrote:

*Is SO late*

I watched the video just now.The first thing I saw was that the public was so stoic Surprised_O: Must have been hard to play in front of people like that *pets*
I had the feeling Bill moved twice more just because he tried to give his best.

It's nice to come home and do just one thing: watch the TH vids and news you missed.Gosh,it makes my shitty weekend brighter.
Back to top Go down
Wampykitty
Schrei
Wampykitty

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 pm

None of the video links work anymore. So for me, I don't care if it was live or not...I didn't get to see it yet either way. Which kind of puts things in persepective? Would people rather not see them on these shows performing? Because if they are going to be on variety or talk shows like this, even in the US, they are going to have to do playback?
Back to top Go down
pat
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Here is the link to my video from Raab..(as long as youtube will allow it to stay there, lol Embarassed )
and it is down....YT copyright claim..blahblah...

and the downloadlink(big download though, it is a 96.5 MB avi file)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jx0dmyomm2x
(if not allowed, let me know or remove it ..)

Last edited by pat on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Updated the first post with this video that seems to work

Back to top Go down
xander
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:03 pm

This link still seems to be working for the time being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvCqNao5tnM
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Hearing that the overwhelming majority of German fans liked the performance yesterday, so I feel very very very happy about that.
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Schnee wrote:
Hearing that the overwhelming majority of German fans liked the performance yesterday, so I feel very very very happy about that.
cheers cheers Thank god. I always apprehend the germans reactions first.
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Schnee wrote:

LIKE! Very Happy

I think all of us so badly wants them to like it. Not by force of course but you know to appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
raomina
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 pm

eien wrote:
I already said my opinion on this elsewhere, but I'll do it here too ^_^
*quotes*

eien wrote:

*Is SO late*

I watched the video just now.The first thing I saw was that the public was so stoic Surprised_O: Must have been hard to play in front of people like that *pets*
I had the feeling Bill moved twice more just because he tried to give his best.

It's nice to come home and do just one thing: watch the TH vids and news you missed.Gosh,it makes my shitty weekend brighter.

I agree. They were playing in front of the type of audience they hate most. Stoic, quiet and just claps at the end (some didn't even bother clapping, how rude). It's amazing that they still managed to put on such a powerful performance as always.
Back to top Go down
Wampykitty
Schrei
Wampykitty

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Shocked
I usually like to split my attention between three of the four band members...but it was pretty darn hard this time with Bill propagating all that schmexy on us. Ehrm, and Tom dressed like he was going to go shovel snow off the driveway.
Back to top Go down
eien
Schrei
eien

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 pm

I always look at the public's reaction first(especially germans).That's why I was happy too when schnee said the germans loved it *breathes at least*. I don't know why,I always tend to enjoy the show only later,I stress too much while they're performing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lizard
Devilish
Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

I think the live/playback debate can ultimately be summed up as thus:

TH playing live > TH using playback >>>>>>>>>> TH not performing at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schlag Den Raab   Schlag Den Raab - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schlag Den Raab
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Archives-
Jump to: