Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview Empty
PostSubject: Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview   Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 am

Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview Voicifi.th

credit Niky/thus

http://www.voice.fi/index.php?option=com_sbsfile&tmpl=audiovideo&cid=3663

Tokio Hotel on the loss of youth
POP | 2009-09-15
Tokio Hotel singer Bill Kaulitz says that sometimes would be nice to be just a normal teen.

*on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8NAqY0tTr0
on TOKIOTUBE
2009.09.15-voici.fi-TH on the loss of youth
http://tokiotube.org/videos/782/2009.09.15-voici.fi-th-on-the-loss-of-youth

*download
http://depositfiles.com/files/e42oxwpgl
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview   Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:57 am

aniinhas wrote:
I did/tried a translation but I am not sure if I missed something or if something os wrong :???:

Jussi: I was wondering because in the past years you have been travelling around the world and playing as a band. Do you ever missed the life of a normal teenager? Going to school and hanging out with friends and...
Bill: Actually I don't miss school that much. Fortunatly that time is past and it was maybe the worst time of my life. Yes, of course I miss that normal teenage life. Tom and I, with 15 years old we felt older than the other people with the same age. But of course we miss our normal life. We had to give up on a lot of things. but of course there are severial things that replace that.
Back to top Go down
missthe1stdate
Schrei
missthe1stdate

PostSubject: Re: Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview   Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 am

Another interview!

Thanks, Nico!
Back to top Go down
nicoletagenoveva
Schrei
nicoletagenoveva

PostSubject: Re: Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview   Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 am

flower u're welcome ,sweeties!

another translation -credit merle/thu

Taken from UK Street Team website:

Bill: Also zur Schule gehen haben wir nie vermisst.
Well, we never missed going to school.

Georg: Nee.
Nope.
Bill: Also die Zeit, da bin ich echt froh, dass die vorbei ist. Das war die schlimmste Zeit meines Lebens. Ja also, man vermisst schon mal das normale Leben. Auf jeden Fall. Also es ist schon so, dass man natuerlich, erm, ja auch viel verpasst. Ich meine, zum Glueck wir waren - Tom und ich, wir waren zum Beispiel sehr fruehreif und wir haben, schon bevor wir mit 15 dann erfolgreich geworden sind, schon alles durchgehabt was man dann wahrscheinlich erst mit 18 macht oder so. Erm, aber natuerlich vermisst man das normale Leben und man gibt alles auf! Also wir haben ein ganz neues Leben angefangen. Aber wir kriegen dafuer ja auch ganz, ganz viel zurueck und es lohnt sich auf jeden Fall.

Well, I'm really glad that this time [school] is over. That was the worst time of my life. Yeah well, one really does miss the normal life sometimes. Definitely. Well, of course it's really like that, erm, that one does miss out on many things. I mean, luckily we were - Tom and I, we've been very precocious for example and even before we became successful aged 15, we had experienced everything that one probably doesn't do until 18 [years old] or so. Erm, but of course one misses normal life and one gives up everything! Thus we've started a completely new life. However, we get so, so much in return for it and it's definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
carlz
Schrei
carlz

PostSubject: Re: Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview   Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks.
I wish we could see Bill's outfit more clearly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview   Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Sep.15,2009-voice.fi-Tokio Hotel interview
Page 1 of 1