Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

411 Mania again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

411 Mania again Empty
PostSubject: 411 Mania again   411 Mania again EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:31 am

Welcome back to another edition of The Music 3'Rs. I'm Aaron Titan, you're the reader, and this is week four of my tenure here on 411Mania. It's already been a great ride and I feel I'm really starting to gain steam. Only just gettin' started brudda'!

I'd like to thank everyone who's been reading. You're the ones who make this worth it. I've enjoyed all the commentary my columns have sparked in the "Comments" section each week. Last week was particularly interesting, as the last thing I expected to happen was a Tokio Hotel lovefest. I was glad to be able to throw Tokio Hotel fans a bone though, as it seems like that band is prime for getting shat on.

Truth be told, I've had the chorus to Tokio Hotel's "Automatic" in my head off and on for the last week or so. I may have to break down and buy their album Humanoid when it comes out if this shit keeps up. However, I need to drop by Best Buy sometime soon and get myself hard copies of Jay-Z's Blueprint III, Matisyahu's Light, and the upcoming Shadows Fall album Retribution (which features a guest vocal spot by one D. Randall Blythe of Lamb of God, my favorite band of the last several years). All in good time though, as I'll need a paycheck or two to come in first. I can get by with just streaming them online in the meantime I suppose!

Alright, enough shenanigans. Let's start shit off, shall we? First, the formalities...

source
http://www.411mania.com/music/columns/116113
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
missthe1stdate
Schrei
missthe1stdate

411 Mania again Empty
PostSubject: Re: 411 Mania again   411 Mania again EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 am

Smile
Back to top Go down

411 Mania again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Archives-
Jump to: