Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

Share | 

Random offtopic-chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Elphba
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 pm

I am sooo annoyed, that stupid Widget thing stopped working for me and now I cannot upload a picture. And my little sister is a brat and refused upload it for me on her computer. Because she claims she has no time to waste she has soooo much homework. Yeah uh huh that explains why she is sitting on facebook chatting with her friends about some girl being a slut.

I really hate my sister 1/2 the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokioHotelMusicLove
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Elphba wrote:
I am sooo annoyed, that stupid Widget thing stopped working for me and now I cannot upload a picture. And my little sister is a brat and refused upload it for me on her computer. Because she claims she has no time to waste she has soooo much homework. Yeah uh huh that explains why she is sitting on facebook chatting with her friends about some girl being a slut.

I really hate my sister 1/2 the time.

:hug::squeeze::muffin:

Damnit, I miss my smileys. :woe: Good luck bb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elphba
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:22 pm

*hug*

She is now off her computer comfortably re-reading Twilight in her room. I really hate her at this moment. I know I'm overreacting but I'm so stressed with lotta things and stupid internet/technology failures + little evil sister are just the last straw right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokioHotelMusicLove
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Elphba wrote:
*hug*

She is now off her computer comfortably re-reading Twilight in her room. I really hate her at this moment. I know I'm overreacting but I'm so stressed with lotta things and stupid internet/technology failures + little evil sister are just the last straw right now.

Awww

Twilight..... UGH. *looks for sick smiley*

I used to like it, and its still okay but SHEESH. Its like a cult now and the books aren't even that good XD Please God PLEASE let it die out already! I'm kinda sorry I was so into it lol.

I hear ya about the stressed out part. Even the little things that you usually can handle feel like to much. Hang in there bb!!! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Cleverbot is being an idiot.

But anyway....I've decided: I'm gonna be a Demonic Humanoid Zombie slayer for halloween!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thrkstreeteam.webs.com
snowxbo
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
The burgandy in my hair isn't too noticable as purple...at least I don't think so and I think the natural red highlights make it look better. *blink* Anybody who cares to compliment absolutely love it. ^-^

Distracting kids from learning? What? I'm glad I don't go to school anymore. o.O

Also, I'm eating tuna and wheaties...again. Very Happy

I love red hair. I need to dye mine again, and I think I showed you the color once. I can't find it anymore. :p

Anyway, I don' see how it distracts. I mean, maybe if you just get it done and everyones like, "Oh I love your hair!" for two days, but they do that when you cut it too, so theres no point.

The perks of being part-Irish...or something. xD I love having the natural red in my hair that likes to come out when my hair gets a lot of sun...or when I dyed it burgandy. The red and purple go well together, methinks. <3 I need to re-dye it soon, though and I'm either going pink or getting more burgandy - I love the colour and the way it meshes well with me and my personality. Very Happy

I can see it being a distraction for the first couple of days because it's something new that people just have to comment on or whatever, but then the hype dies down and everything's back to normal. That happened to me when I went to school with different hair or had some kind of strange accessory or random new style...I always got compliments for just about everything, but mostly my hair. Laughing

XD I forgot how your hair came out. I remember when you dyed it, but I forgot how it came out. I love when people say that. Most people just dye their hair a random color, and it only goes with a part of them and thier personality, and some don't go with either. My current hair is sort of my personality. You saw it before when it was red and black I think.

Yea, I seriously think the schools overreacting. If its not the hair, its something else that is distracting kids. And, like you said, the hype goes away, so whats the point in bothering with this. Its a waste of time for the school to even think about that. Schools are losing money when kids don't go, and the schools always complain they don't have enough, now they're just throwing it away. Knowing our school district, they're gunna blame the communities, and demand raised school tax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chibizepha
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 pm

snowxbo wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:
I love red hair. I need to dye mine again, and I think I showed you the color once. I can't find it anymore. :p

Anyway, I don' see how it distracts. I mean, maybe if you just get it done and everyones like, "Oh I love your hair!" for two days, but they do that when you cut it too, so theres no point.

The perks of being part-Irish...or something. xD I love having the natural red in my hair that likes to come out when my hair gets a lot of sun...or when I dyed it burgandy. The red and purple go well together, methinks. <3 I need to re-dye it soon, though and I'm either going pink or getting more burgandy - I love the colour and the way it meshes well with me and my personality. Very Happy

I can see it being a distraction for the first couple of days because it's something new that people just have to comment on or whatever, but then the hype dies down and everything's back to normal. That happened to me when I went to school with different hair or had some kind of strange accessory or random new style...I always got compliments for just about everything, but mostly my hair. Laughing

XD I forgot how your hair came out. I remember when you dyed it, but I forgot how it came out. I love when people say that. Most people just dye their hair a random color, and it only goes with a part of them and thier personality, and some don't go with either. My current hair is sort of my personality. You saw it before when it was red and black I think.

Yea, I seriously think the schools overreacting. If its not the hair, its something else that is distracting kids. And, like you said, the hype goes away, so whats the point in bothering with this. Its a waste of time for the school to even think about that. Schools are losing money when kids don't go, and the schools always complain they don't have enough, now they're just throwing it away. Knowing our school district, they're gunna blame the communities, and demand raised school tax.

Hrm, I think I have a picture hanging around when I first dyed it...*goes digging around computer*...here we go! It's not the best to show the entire awesome colour, but it's what I got. When I started dying my hair, a part of me wanted to find a colour or colours that matched my crazy pesonality and pink and burgandy fit it perfectly. ^-^ You've mentioned it before yet I don't think I've ever seen it.

It sure sounds like an overreaction and I think shiny things would distract someone more than dyed hair ever would...but that's probably just me with a few others that are easily distracted by shiny things. Razz It seems they don't want any kind of distraction at all, so away with hair dying! =\ And of course they'd blame the community and demand raised taxes for the school...bleh. Silly people~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowxbo
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 am

chibizepha wrote:

Hrm, I think I have a picture hanging around when I first dyed it...*goes digging around computer*...here we go! It's not the best to show the entire awesome colour, but it's what I got. When I started dying my hair, a part of me wanted to find a colour or colours that matched my crazy pesonality and pink and burgandy fit it perfectly. ^-^ You've mentioned it before yet I don't think I've ever seen it.

It sure sounds like an overreaction and I think shiny things would distract someone more than dyed hair ever would...but that's probably just me with a few others that are easily distracted by shiny things. Razz It seems they don't want any kind of distraction at all, so away with hair dying! =\ And of course they'd blame the community and demand raised taxes for the school...bleh. Silly people~

Ohh okay. I remember now. It's pretty. I like that. I'd never be able to pull it off. Mixed race=mixed skin. Mixed skin=No purple hair. I look deathly pale in photos though. I have no idea why. This is what it used to be (excuse my horrible face editing skills): Clicky I was 60 pounds heavier and had a chub face then, so yea.

Yea, they would. Teachers have loads of shiny things in their classes. My ex-math teach had a snake in his class. Thats more of a distraction than hair. I had blonde bangs and red hair (Rouge anyone) in ROTC, and they never minded. Note ROTC is a military class. Taxes here are high enough. They should just shove their taxes.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elphba
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 am

Oh I still like Twilight Neutral Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chibizepha
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 am

snowxbo wrote:
chibizepha wrote:

Ohh okay. I remember now. It's pretty. I like that. I'd never be able to pull it off. Mixed race=mixed skin. Mixed skin=No purple hair. I look deathly pale in photos though. I have no idea why. This is what it used to be (excuse my horrible face editing skills): Clicky I was 60 pounds heavier and had a chub face then, so yea.

Yea, they would. Teachers have loads of shiny things in their classes. My ex-math teach had a snake in his class. Thats more of a distraction than hair. I had blonde bangs and red hair (Rouge anyone) in ROTC, and they never minded. Note ROTC is a military class. Taxes here are high enough. They should just shove their taxes.....

Thank you. >w< Late-night hair dying seems to come out better than daytime hair dying, methinks. I never get sun - I stay indoors too much I think - but I don't think it shows too much in pictures when one would think I would. o.O I...LOVE the red/black so much. <3

Just about anything is a worse distraction than hair colours...someone with a lot of accessories could be called a distraction as well because of the sounds the accessories make when hitting each other and possible shiny-ness happening. Blonde/red sounds like another awesome hair combo, but then I tend to love any kind of colour combo, so long as it's not something like puke-green and hot pink. Suspect

Shove them taxes up where the sun don't shine! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowxbo
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:00 am

chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:
chibizepha wrote:

Thank you. >w< Late-night hair dying seems to come out better than daytime hair dying, methinks. I never get sun - I stay indoors too much I think - but I don't think it shows too much in pictures when one would think I would. o.O I...LOVE the red/black so much. <3

Just about anything is a worse distraction than hair colours...someone with a lot of accessories could be called a distraction as well because of the sounds the accessories make when hitting each other and possible shiny-ness happening. Blonde/red sounds like another awesome hair combo, but then I tend to love any kind of colour combo, so long as it's not something like puke-green and hot pink. Suspect

Very Happy Yes, it does. It took 6 hours to do my hair red & black. First we dyed the black, then we bleached the bangs, then dyed the red. I love indoors. I'm slightly tan, but I never look it in the photos. I'm weird. I get hungry when I smell Vicks, so, I guess, it's natural my skin would be super white in photos. Aww, thank you! :squeeze:
This is it now, only its 3-4inch longer with 3-4 inch dark brown roots:
Spoiler:

Yea, I know. Schools around here don't make sense. They should spend time preventing the drop out rates from getting worse and start punishing kids for once. I like any combos too, except super dark black and blonde, and any sort of green with any sort of bright pink. Light green and pink, I guess. Unless its like that girl I used to go to school with with dark rainbow bangs. It looked like she had a parrot on her head, but it looked good. Her hair was almost chin length with loose bangs. I could pull it off, but the smell of the dye would kill me. X_X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chibizepha
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 am

snowxbo wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:

Very Happy Yes, it does. It took 6 hours to do my hair red & black. First we dyed the black, then we bleached the bangs, then dyed the red. I love indoors. I'm slightly tan, but I never look it in the photos. I'm weird. I get hungry when I smell Vicks, so, I guess, it's natural my skin would be super white in photos. Aww, thank you! :squeeze:
Spoiler:

Yea, I know. Schools around here don't make sense. They should spend time preventing the drop out rates from getting worse and start punishing kids for once. I like any combos too, except super dark black and blonde, and any sort of green with any sort of bright pink. Light green and pink, I guess. Unless its like that girl I used to go to school with with dark rainbow bangs. It looked like she had a parrot on her head, but it looked good. Her hair was almost chin length with loose bangs. I could pull it off, but the smell of the dye would kill me. X_X

Hanging your head upside down while you do the colouring also seems to help...but that could just be me. Very Happy That's a long time to colour hair...and all in one go! o.o I tend to wait a day for the first colour to set before I go ahead with any other colour should I have the desire to. It's strange because I love the outdoors, but I hardly ever go out...probably because I'm never up and it's always been so hot - I will be happy once fall finally comes, so that I may sit outside for as long as I please without sweating to death. So wait...because you get hungry when you smell Vicks, you look pale in photos? Or am I reading that wrong? o.O You're welcome and that current colour looks lovely as well. <3

School never makes sense, at least to me. Razz The black/white combo worked for Bill, but that was just white streaks in the black hair and that isn't as bad as 50/50-ing it. Colours that don't clash well don't make good combos, usually. No I actually like rainbow hair very much and I really wish I could do that to my hair, but I wouldn't be able to handle the toxic smells - hair bleach is almost too potent for me, therefore methinks I'd never be able to have rainbow hair. =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowxbo
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 am

chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:

Spoiler:

Hanging your head upside down while you do the colouring also seems to help...but that could just be me. Very Happy That's a long time to colour hair...and all in one go! o.o I tend to wait a day for the first colour to set before I go ahead with any other colour should I have the desire to. It's strange because I love the outdoors, but I hardly ever go out...probably because I'm never up and it's always been so hot - I will be happy once fall finally comes, so that I may sit outside for as long as I please without sweating to death. So wait...because you get hungry when you smell Vicks, you look pale in photos? Or am I reading that wrong? o.O You're welcome and that current colour looks lovely as well. <3

School never makes sense, at least to me. Razz The black/white combo worked for Bill, but that was just white streaks in the black hair and that isn't as bad as 50/50-ing it. Colours that don't clash well don't make good combos, usually. No I actually like rainbow hair very much and I really wish I could do that to my hair, but I wouldn't be able to handle the toxic smells - hair bleach is almost too potent for me, therefore methinks I'd never be able to have rainbow hair. =\

I don't like my head being upside down without anything under it. I'd have to stand on my head. XD Don't think that'd work out well. No Anyway, yea, I wanted to get I over with. The longest part was the bleaching. The lady who was bleaching washed it out every-now-and-then and waited a while so my hair wouldn't fall out. My roots don't bleach fast and I had millions of dye coats. :nod: That would be nice. I like sitting out in the winter, but our winter is like Canadian summer weather wise. Well, I sorta wrote it wrong. It's like, I'm weird that I get hungry smelling Vicks, so its only natural I'd be weird enough to be super white. Thank you! The black had turned red. I have no idea why. I don't think the black stuck. At all.

Yea, Bill's looked good, I meant like 50/50 or with the bangs white and the rest black. Unless the 50/50 was white on top, black on bottom, but who ever would do that'd go bald before they finished bleaching it. :nod: Maybe if I wear a mask I could do the rainbow, but the scent lingers. Bleach doesn't bother me. It just burns if you get it on your face. And its messy. But I think the lady who does mine doesn't use that strong stuff. The stronger the bleach, the more it smells I think. I'm not sure. Maybe one day when they make good scented greens and blues like they do normal dye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chibizepha
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 am

snowxbo wrote:
I don't like my head being upside down without anything under it. I'd have to stand on my head. XD Don't think that'd work out well. No Anyway, yea, I wanted to get I over with. The longest part was the bleaching. The lady who was bleaching washed it out every-now-and-then and waited a while so my hair wouldn't fall out. My roots don't bleach fast and I had millions of dye coats. :nod: That would be nice. I like sitting out in the winter, but our winter is like Canadian summer weather wise. Well, I sorta wrote it wrong. It's like, I'm weird that I get hungry smelling Vicks, so its only natural I'd be weird enough to be super white. Thank you! The black had turned red. I have no idea why. I don't think the black stuck. At all.

Yea, Bill's looked good, I meant like 50/50 or with the bangs white and the rest black. Unless the 50/50 was white on top, black on bottom, but who ever would do that'd go bald before they finished bleaching it. :nod: Maybe if I wear a mask I could do the rainbow, but the scent lingers. Bleach doesn't bother me. It just burns if you get it on your face. And its messy. But I think the lady who does mine doesn't use that strong stuff. The stronger the bleach, the more it smells I think. I'm not sure. Maybe one day when they make good scented greens and blues like they do normal dye.

To me, it's better to bend forward than trying to bend backwards - I'm more likely to fall on my head or arse trying to bend backwards to colour my hair. xD Bleaching always takes forever, especially if you have dark hair and even longer if it's thick and dark...like mine. ._. I didn't want to kill off my hair anymore than I already have, so I'm taking a break from the bleaching...my nose also thanks me for it. Razz I have never been to a stylist to get my hair done; I've always done it or my grandmother's partner did it, of which he does a most amazing job despite going slower than a seven-year itch. Laughing I could live with 60/70's yearround - it's the perfect kind of temperature to do just about anything you want.
Ah, it makes sense now! It could be that way, though. :ponder: You're welcome (again Razz)...when I dyed my hair "raven black" by Manic Panic, it didn't want to stay that colour and decided to shift through the entire rainbow in dark shades before fading entirely. I never figured out why it happened, but I don't think I could have that happen again.

Bill's looked amazing with the white streaks in his hair - I rather miss seeing his hair like that. ._. Black/white made 50/50 in your hair makes me think of skunks, which is a big no-no to me because then I won't be able to stop giggling. Scent always lingers with hair dye, but if you get Garnier's hair dye, it actually smells pretty damn good...and bleach tends to be slightly watery in texture or at least it has been when I used it. o.O I think it's the amonia in the bleach and dyes that make it an unpleasent smell - I don't know. 🤷
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowxbo
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 am

chibizepha wrote:
snowxbo wrote:

To me, it's better to bend forward than trying to bend backwards - I'm more likely to fall on my head or arse trying to bend backwards to colour my hair. xD Bleaching always takes forever, especially if you have dark hair and even longer if it's thick and dark...like mine. ._. I didn't want to kill off my hair anymore than I already have, so I'm taking a break from the bleaching...my nose also thanks me for it. Razz I have never been to a stylist to get my hair done; I've always done it or my grandmother's partner did it, of which he does a most amazing job despite going slower than a seven-year itch. Laughing I could live with 60/70's yearround - it's the perfect kind of temperature to do just about anything you want.
Ah, it makes sense now! It could be that way, though. :ponder: You're welcome (again Razz)...when I dyed my hair "raven black" by Manic Panic, it didn't want to stay that colour and decided to shift through the entire rainbow in dark shades before fading entirely. I never figured out why it happened, but I don't think I could have that happen again.

Bill's looked amazing with the white streaks in his hair - I rather miss seeing his hair like that. ._. Black/white made 50/50 in your hair makes me think of skunks, which is a big no-no to me because then I won't be able to stop giggling. Scent always lingers with hair dye, but if you get Garnier's hair dye, it actually smells pretty damn good...and bleach tends to be slightly watery in texture or at least it has been when I used it. o.O I think it's the amonia in the bleach and dyes that make it an unpleasent smell - I don't know. 🤷

XD I still wouldn't be able to do it. Yea, I hate waiting for it to get all pretty & blonde. I don't really worry about killing my hair, I use Pantines Thick & Full (cause my hair just isn't thick enough all over. My right side is thicker than my left.) and it helps the hair from falling out and getting uber damaged. Plus it smells soo good. All Pantines shampoo smell good. My stylist is a family friend. We've known her (or mom and grandma have) since, well, about 20 years before I was born. Maybe less, but I'd say for sure, 15 or more. I'm 17, so they've known her for a long while. She gave me my first haircut. Mom used to cut my bangs crooked, andthen she'd try and fix them, but everytime they'd end up crooked. I had stubs for bangs until my first haircut, since then only my stylist has touched my hair. XD I've never even thought of bleaching my hair before. I like 60/70's. Its nice, and I want to go out with Peanut, but she barks at the neighbors and peeks in their yards, like my grandma. That's not fun.
Hmmm... thats weird. That'd be cool if it happened again though.

He did. He still has them, sort of. In dread style. They look like moms yarn too. O.o XD I think, if someone wanted to try that, they'd be insane. I use Feria dye, it smells good, sort-of. I've never smelt Garnier dye. Only the shampoo. I love Feria though, cause its gel dye instead of liquid, so it doesn't get all over. It's $8, but its worth it. Their red stays longer than other brands reds. My stylist uses a sort of flaky bleach, maybe thats why it doesn't smell bad. I remember when I was in middle school, I think all dyes smelt worse than now. I think it is the amonia, cause amonia always smells.

I gotta go. frdge shopping tomorrow, we're getting a Kenmore (or LG) with a removable wine shelf. We're going while we still agree.
Nightie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chibizepha
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:00 am

snowxbo wrote:
XD I still wouldn't be able to do it. Yea, I hate waiting for it to get all pretty & blonde. I don't really worry about killing my hair, I use Pantines Thick & Full (cause my hair just isn't thick enough all over. My right side is thicker than my left.) and it helps the hair from falling out and getting uber damaged. Plus it smells soo good. All Pantines shampoo smell good. My stylist is a family friend. We've known her (or mom and grandma have) since, well, about 20 years before I was born. Maybe less, but I'd say for sure, 15 or more. I'm 17, so they've known her for a long while. She gave me my first haircut. Mom used to cut my bangs crooked, andthen she'd try and fix them, but everytime they'd end up crooked. I had stubs for bangs until my first haircut, since then only my stylist has touched my hair. XD I've never even thought of bleaching my hair before. I like 60/70's. Its nice, and I want to go out with Peanut, but she barks at the neighbors and peeks in their yards, like my grandma. That's not fun.
Hmmm... thats weird. That'd be cool if it happened again though.

He did. He still has them, sort of. In dread style. They look like moms yarn too. O.o XD I think, if someone wanted to try that, they'd be insane. I use Feria dye, it smells good, sort-of. I've never smelt Garnier dye. Only the shampoo. I love Feria though, cause its gel dye instead of liquid, so it doesn't get all over. It's $8, but its worth it. Their red stays longer than other brands reds. My stylist uses a sort of flaky bleach, maybe thats why it doesn't smell bad. I remember when I was in middle school, I think all dyes smelt worse than now. I think it is the amonia, cause amonia always smells.

I gotta go. frdge shopping tomorrow, we're getting a Kenmore (or LG) with a removable wine shelf. We're going while we still agree.
Nightie!

I find it easier to bend forward and do it instead of doing it upright - I'm rather paranoid I'll get some of the dye in my eyes if I'm upright. >.> It'd be easier if I had blonde hair - no more bleach to deal with and the pink would come out perfectly every time instead of half the time. Razz I love my hair too much, therefore I'm paranoid of killing it and why I decided to stop bleaching...until next year at least. I like Herbal Essence - the straightening shampoo in particular because I hate my curls. I can't really remember the last time I went to a stylist for a cut or dye - I've always cut and dyed my hair myself; it's cheaper this way. ^-^ I'd be more willing to take walks if it were any cooler, dragging my camera with me to take photos of whatever catches my eyes.
It was weird and I really wish it could happen again, but it has yet to...I've also yet to use the same dye again.

I'm strange. The way he has it now looks awesome, but I liked it when the white was streaks all over his hair and not just behind/underneath the black. I wear a mop for dreadlocks sometimes, does that make me insane? I'd totally try out the hairstyle Bill has because I'm adventurous like that, but I have no idea what to do to gain it. =\ Garnier-anything smells amazing in my opinion and I rather like water-based dyes, which I've found are a bit hard to find...woes! ._.

Oooo, fridge shopping! Very Happy Have fun with it and hopefully no more fights about it, yeah? ^-^ Nacht!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeamTK4eva
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 am

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

....ugh. why am I up at this insane hour? (6:30 am eastern time)
because I have to go to crew practice in 10 minutes!
aren't you guys jealous that I get to wake up and go practice in the freezing cold?

FML.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am

Im up early! cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaTa
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:18 am

I am off for an job interview in a few minutes. I am kind of nervous. I couldn't sleep that much.
Oh well... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HiKatieB
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:31 am

It's a little crazy that I got up earlier this morning (when my first class doesn't start until 11:00) than when my classes start at 7:45. I have to finish that stupid paper. I hope I get it done. It doesn't look promising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokioHotelChick
Zimmer 483

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 am

Im currently at school. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HiKatieB
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:31 am

Might I just say that whole wheat bagels with spinach and artichoke cream cheese and alfalfa sprouts on top are fabulous?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladylovelace
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 am

:nervous: I hope my Art History book gets here today, I need it for homework.....

So, uh, whatever happened to that mysterious person w/ dreads picture? Who is it????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwedenGirl
Schrei

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 am

I will get the Vogue-magazine in a few days! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shannonlovesth
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 am

Hey just wanted to let everyone know I want be at a computer till Sunday, just my blackberry that has twitter. I will be in Wildwood for the Firemans Convention. Also sorry that I have not been on much at all. I have been very busy with School and Marching Band. Competions start next weekend so lots of practice after school and stuff then I have to do homework.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random offtopic-chat   

Back to top Go down

Random offtopic-chat
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next