Tokio Hotel America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel America

the temporary home of our forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THA is back up. If you see the fireworks banner, it is back up in your area as well. If not, check back. <3333333333

VMAs are starting in a bit

Go down 
+41
Nika
TokioHotelChick
Elphba
gabby7
SwedenGirl
OBLUDA
Tinkske
AnnieBananie
Kira
mimas
darkndevilish
sweetiejay
DarkTokioNekoyasha
MonicaFTW
elise
intheparkinglot
NattiLovesTH
ABC1
harlequinn
Tag
Kody
Quill
Mary
MCR150
sarah00000
fliegehoch
LoveForTH
LesPaulJosh
dkandidc
skid
TH19FUR89IMMER
jennyluv
misskatiekaulitz
kat
pat
krisk2009
chibizepha
dacia
tokiohotelgirl
nonamecomestomind
Schnee
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
intheparkinglot
Devilish
intheparkinglot

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Two and a half hours. For me, it's on from 9pm-11:30pm

Edit: lol that was late xD
Back to top Go down
fliegehoch
Schrei
fliegehoch

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:07 pm

ABC1 wrote:
ABC1 wrote:
does anybody know how long this show is going to be on? its 5 am in the morning over here.

anybody? please?

VMA's started at 9pm and supposedly ending at 11:30pm here.

Last edited by fliegehoch on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ABC1
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:07 pm

intheparkinglot wrote:
Two and a half hours. For me, it's on from 9pm-11:30pm

Edit: lol that was late xD

thx anyway Smile and thx fliegehoch, too. just sb please notify me here when it`s over. im not really watching, my parents are asleep and would wake up from the tv.

Last edited by ABC1 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dkandidc
Schrei
dkandidc

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 pm

i wish i could watch the VMAs but i gotta go...i hope you guys get to see TH there or something xD
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

I think that was Gaga behind beyonce...Shes had what four wardrobe changes?

Ok beyonce just brought Taylor back out...Im about to cry.
Back to top Go down
MCR150
Devilish
MCR150

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:17 pm

beyonce is now one of my favorite people in the world. that was so great what she did for taylor swift.
Back to top Go down
intheparkinglot
Devilish
intheparkinglot

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

That was so nice of Beyonce to do for Taylor Swift. 💓
Back to top Go down
Kody
Devilish
Kody

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

ABC1 wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
ABC1 wrote:
does anybody know how long this show is going to be on? its 5 am in the morning over here.

According to my TV guide, it says 11:30, EST.

awww thanks. omg. thats 6:30 for me. what makes everybody on here so sure that th won't be the special guest or sth?

@dacia: im in germany. its 5 am in the morning here. and im just watching cause i fear i'll miss th if i go to bed now ^^

Cherrytree rec said TH is not there
Back to top Go down
ABC1
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Kody wrote:
ABC1 wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
ABC1 wrote:

awww thanks. omg. thats 6:30 for me. what makes everybody on here so sure that th won't be the special guest or sth?

@dacia: im in germany. its 5 am in the morning here. and im just watching cause i fear i'll miss th if i go to bed now ^^

rly? on twitter? didnt read it there... sry if im going on everybodys nerves, im just so excited about it Smile and i guess im way too tired lol
Back to top Go down
Kody
Devilish
Kody

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 pm

ABC1 wrote:
Kody wrote:
ABC1 wrote:
chibizepha wrote:
ABC1 wrote:

rly? on twitter? didnt read it there... sry if im going on everybodys nerves, im just so excited about it Smile and i guess im way too tired lol

I asked one of them and they said maybe next year, but not this year. D:
Back to top Go down
ABC1
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 pm

ah thank u Smile im still waiting till its over now. just notify me when they're done. i'll be finally going to bed then xD ive been following this thread all night long lol
Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm

they said there has been over a million tweets during the show.
Back to top Go down
ABC1
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 pm

dacia wrote:

is it over?
Back to top Go down
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Kody wrote:
So Kanye was banned from accepting awards and performing.

VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 214xys6

I cannot help but wonder what impact, if any, this will have on his upcoming tour with Gaga.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.friendhood.net
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 pm

ABC1 wrote:
dacia wrote:

is it over?

Yes where Im at it is over.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devilish
elise

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm so late to this lol. But Kanye is a fucking asshole. He really is. I felt sooo bad for Taylor. I just wanted to giver her a hug. He took away from her winning moment and made a complete fool of himself. I love Beyonce she is so classy for letting taylor have her moment at the end. I have a lot of respect for her.

EDIT: Oh there are no word sensors on this forum? Nice. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MonicaFTW
Devilish
MonicaFTW

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 pm

OMG I am so insanely happy that Lady Gaga won BNA. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Her performance was AMAZING. It wasn't disgusting or freaky or stupid. It was meaningful. If people actually watched without being biased over her, they would see what she was trying to do with the blood.

She is channeling Princess Diana. Diana was always followed around by paparazzi and in the end, she died in a swarm of them. That's what Gaga was trying to say, the paparazzi is killing her.

I thought it was super clever and so Gaga. Her performances are always so crazy and they all have meanings to it.

I'm so happy for her!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/monicaftw
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Lady Gaga had BLOOD????

I NEED TO SEE THIS.

I love blud and weapons.
Back to top Go down
DarkTokioNekoyasha
Schrei
DarkTokioNekoyasha

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:00 am

dacia wrote:
ABC1 wrote:
dacia wrote:

is it over?

Yes where Im at it is over.

Twitter is going NUTS!! I can barely get a Tweet in edgewise! I only saw Gaga's performance. I didn't watch anything else. And Kanye was being a meanie. Major Meanie. Never Interrupt Taylor Swift. I may not like her,but she deserves Respect just like you.

*is backing away from schnee's post* eww....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrkstreeteam.webs.com
Schnee
Admin
Schnee

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:05 am

Pink's Tweet

@pink Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.

I have to say, I am not going to go all gushy and omg, please give Beyonce a medal. She almost had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
LoveForTH
Schrei
LoveForTH

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 am

I didn't get to see Janet's performance at the beginning of the show, but I found it on YT.

Back to top Go down
dacia
Zimmer 483
dacia

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:29 am

I liked how on Janets performance they "edited" the scream video without her in in so she basically perfomed live what her part in the video was. I knew as soon as I seen the video that shed come out.
Back to top Go down
Quill
Schrei
Quill

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am

For those that missed GaGa-- I had to look it up... Monica made me curious. XDDD

*removed dead video link*
Back to top Go down
krisk2009
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:52 am

Isn't it funny? Perez Hilton just posted on twitter:

"Taylor Swift deserved that award, damnit. It is what THE PEOPLE voted! (...)"

But when TH won their award that's not what he was saying. He said it wasn't fair, that they didn't deserve it.
What a douche... One day he loves you, the other he hates you, according to what is better for him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krisk2009
sweetiejay
Schrei
sweetiejay

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 am

Am I too late to rant at how f*cking unprofessional and rude Kanye West was?

Seriously. It's one thing to disagree about who wins an award, even commenting on who you think should have won is, to a degree, understandable. You are entitled to your own opinion.

But to storm the stage, take the microphone off the winner and proceed to rant about how she didn't deserve to win, that is unbelievable. The fact that it was Taylor Swift - and like her or hate her, she's only 19, it was her first award, and she was by herself and largely defenceless on stage - was cruel. Leaving her standing there, alone and humiliated. Horrible.

Bastard.

Last edited by sweetiejay on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMAs are starting in a bit   VMAs are starting in a bit - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

VMAs are starting in a bit
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel America :: Offtopic-
Jump to: